- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
How Today’s Assistants Handle Increased Job Responsibilities Webinar Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
In today's fast-moving workplace administrative assistants are expected to be a miracle workers, making the seemingly impossible happen seamlessly. How can today's assistants possibly live up to these increasingly high job expectations and come through shining? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where, for one price, you and any number of co-workers will discover:
- How to effectively manage increased job responsibilities
- Step-by-step instructions to clearly define expectations
- How to align your goals with the company's goals
- Tips to make your own opportunities instead of waiting for them
- Bonus: Track your career goals with the an easy-to-use strategic planning handout
Exceed your boss's expectations and get the recognition you deserve! Join us for this 60-minute webinar to discover how setting career goals will prepare you for advancement.
- Highlight How Well You Manage Increased Responsibilities
- Increase efficiency: Know how to prioritize your workload
Strategies to create goals to meet your objectives
- Promote yourself with diplomacy, professionalism, and integrity
- How to Identify, Clarify and Agree on Performance Expectations
- How to jointly define job responsibilities with your boss
- Guidelines for writing a successful goal setting plan
- Avoid countless hours of stress and confusion about your job
- How and When to Have a Conversation with Your Boss
- How to bring new ideas about your position to your boss
How to talk with your supervisor about setting goals
- Show that you understand department and organizational goals
- Question & Answer Session - Have your specific goal-setting questions answered!
Lisa Olsen is a veteran of the administrative and corporate environment having worked her way to the highest corporate levels over 20 years with experience in the healthcare industry, human resources and company professional development training.
- Ms. Olsen is an author, trainer, speaker and consultant dedicated to building
relationship chemistry and helping people power up their potential as a catalyst
- Lisa is also an adjunct college instructor teaching courses on business communication and office procedures.
- She is a member of the American Society of Training and Development (ASTD) and the National Speakers Association (NSA) and is a past member of the Advisory Council for the Administrative Professionals Conference.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.