- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Reduce Healthcare Benefits Costs in 2010: Donít Be a Victim Webinar Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Health care benefits are draining your company's profits. In 2010 these numbers are projected to increase by double digits. Don't be a victim! Please join benefits consulting expert, Don Barbuto, as he trains you and your colleges on how to develop a proactive plan that will provide you with:
- Knowledge of expected 2010 increases & how to avoid them
- Advantages of implementing HRA's to lower policy premiums
- Tips on finding the right PBM to cut Rx costs
- How to create wellness programs that earn insurance points
This practical, 60 minute webinar is designed to provide you with all of the tools to not only evaluate your current policy, but also to challenge new benefits providers with price comparison options.
- Keys to Auditing and Designing Your Healthcare Plan To Reduce Costs
- Claims analysis techniques that uncover hidden costs
What expensive plan options are you paying for that nobody is using?
- How to target wellness programs to produce a quick and dramatic return
- Working with Your Vendor To Better Your Bottom Line
- 5 tips to get what YOU want when you're at the negotiation table
- How to find the right PBM to dramatically cut your Rx costs
- A simple test to find out if joining a healthcare association will really save you money
- Implement and Communicate Plan Changes With Less Time and Headaches
- Know the questions your workforce will have about changes before they ask
- Easy tips & tricks to help employees understand their benefits
How to use new technologies to better communicate benefits information
- Live Question & Answer Session
Don Barbuto is a senior health & welfare consultant for Crawford Advisors, LLC, a national employee benefit consulting company that helps both domestic and international employers reduce costs through better analysis, understanding and utilization of employee benefit offerings.
- Don spent fifteen years as Assistant Vice President of Sales for Philadelphia Independence Blue Cross (IBC).
- While at IBC Don spearheaded key projects such as: Formulating IBC's group rating plan, designing IBC's Personal Choice product, and creating the original "Blue Card" concept.
- Don has served on the board at Holy Redeemer Health System in Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania since 1988 and was elected to the Hospital and Health System Association of Pennsylvania in 2005 on which he still serves.
- He has also been involved in the formation of various managed care systems including PPOs, EPOs, PHOs and IPAs.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.