- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Delight Your Customers: Keys to Providing Exceptional Phone Skills
Webinar Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Communication channels have changed and consumers are now smarter than ever before. The new expectation of telephone service representatives is that they are more knowledgeable, empowered and skilled than in the past. Where do your skills stack up? Join us for a 60-minute audio conference where you and your colleagues will discover:
How to Empower Reps to Provide Superior Service over the Phone
- Step by Step Skills in Creating the "WOW" factor
- Keys to Understanding Your Customers & What They're Really Saying
Exceptional Phone Skills that will Boost Customer Satisfaction
This practical 60-minute, conference will provide you and your team with updated phone skills. Take advantage of the follow-up activities to help you and your associates be better prepared and provide better service when the customers come calling.
- Empower Your Customer Service Reps - So They're Ready for Every Call
- Give Your Reps More Responsibility & Hold Them More Accountable
Stop Transferring Escalading Issues- Train Reps to Solve Problems
Skills to Encouraging Employee Ownership with Every Phone Call
- Specific Skills to Understand Customer Needs & Provide Quality Service
- Tools that help Clearly Explain Products & Service Benefits
Key Questions that get the Information you need from your customer
- Listen then Speak- How to Show More Emotion & Less Automation
- Specific Techniques to help you Deliver Professional Phone Service
- Alternatives to Saying "No" that wont upset the customer
How to Incorporate the "RATER" Factors into Your Call Center
- Examples of how to use empathy to calm those Irate Customers
Live question and answer session - Have your specific customer service telephone skill questions answered by are expert speaker.
Ann Thomas brings more than twenty-five years experience in consulting and training to each of her clients. Her work focuses on improving service quality, diversity awareness, generational differences, sales, performance management and professional development.
- As a senior consultant and lead facilitator with Performance Research Associates since 1999, Ann has the unique gift of being able to build rapport quickly with both individuals and groups, and is recognized for her engaging, enthusiastic and direct training approach.
Ann is an author. Her recently released book 101 Activities for Delivering Knock Your Socks Off Service, AMACOM, provides focused, applicable and great opportunities for groups to hone their service skills and awareness. In addition, she is working on a new book to be released in April 2010 - Pay Attention! How to listen, respond and profit from customer feedback, Wiley.
- Ann Thomas' clients have included Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport; Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation; Marriott ExecuStay, The Mall of America; Hewitt Mobility Services; Advantage Health Systems; Accenture; The Securities and Exchange Commission; Turner Broadcasting; Sunshine House Child Care; Retail Packaging Association; Dealer Track, The Chicago Mercantile Exchange; Daimler-Chrysler; BioRad; Plexent; and many others. Ann is a member of the faculty for the American Management Association.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.