- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Selling Your Small Business: Tips & Tools To Get Top Dollar
Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
While the sale of every business is different, there are steps to effectively run the selling process that EVERY business owner should know. Understanding these steps will assure that you get top dollar for your business and reap the rewards you deserve. Join us for this 60-minute audio conference where you and your colleagues will discover:
- How to answer the toughest question: When's the right time to sell?
- Secrets to unlock the value of your hard-earned equity during the valuation process
- How to design a selling process that will maximize your purchase price
- How to avoid the 6 most costly mistakes sellers make
In this practical, 60-minute audio conference, you and your colleagues will learn proven strategies to sell your company for top dollar.
- Determining When It's "The Right Time To Sell"
- How to know you're personally ready to let go of your business
Timing market conditions and business performance to get top dollar
- Business valuation tips that will maximize your business's price tag
- Preparing For The Selling Process
- How to build an advisory team you can depend on when the pressure is on
Simple organizational tips that make potential buyers eager
- Understanding your legal obligations to vendors and clients
- Dealing With Potential Buyers
- How to effectively run the selling process and enhance negotiation power
- Strategies you need to know when a competitor makes an offer
- Should a potential buyer meet your employees, and if so, when?
- Will you stick around? Management succession strategies
- Live Question & Answer Session
Baran Rosen is the president of Whitestone Business Advisors, which focuses on professionally representing and guiding companies through the process of successfully selling and buying businesses and product lines.
- Mr. Rosen has more than 20 years of mergers and acquisitions advisory experience and has completed some 100 transactions with a total value in excess of $500 million, including deals with companies such as Dun & Bradstreet, Thomson Corporation, ChoicePoint, Wolters Kluwer, and BTS Solutions.
Before founding Whitestone in 1994, Baran served as director of acquisitions for a total of eight years at McGraw-Hill and Simon & Schuster.
- Baran holds an MBA from Columbia University and a BS degree from Northwestern University.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.