- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Cellphones, Blackberries & PDAs: Employee Use Policies You Need Now Webinar Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Your employees rely on Blackberries, PDAs, smart phones, cell phones and remote access to keep them connected to their work. Employers face new liability risks on wage and hour issues, confidentiality breaches, inappropriate use of equipment, and safety concerns. Is a connected employee ever off the clock? When are employers liable for accidents caused by workers distracted when using work cell phones? Join us for this 60-minute audio conference where you will discover:
- Keys to drafting effective cell phone policy
- Keys to handling employees who are ALWAYS on personal calls
- Tricky FLSA issues & employees' use of mobile devices
- Monitoring Employee Use of Technology: What's Legal: What's Not
This practical, 60-minute audio conference will provide you and your colleagues with insightful and useful tips from a leading employment law attorney on drafting effective policies for the use of cell phones by employees in the workplace and off-site and learn how to protect your company from costly litigation.
- Keys to Drafting Essential Cell Phone Policies That Work
- How to implement & enforce an effective cell phone usage policy
- They're on their cell again! - Employee discipline procedures that work
- Safety issues & cell phones: Policies you need now
- Exempt v. Non-Exempt: Critical Guidance on Employee Connectivity
- Is your company cell policy a FLSA lawsuit waiting to happen?
- Keys to minimize exposure for overtime and record-keeping liabilities
- Compensable time for non-exempt employees' use of mobile devices
- Can deducting pay for loss of employer-issued phone jeopardize employee's status?
- Disciplining Employees for Cell Phone Abuse: What Every Manager Needs to Know
- Handling employees who are always on their cells in the office
- What to do when inappropriate calls are made from a company owned device
- Monitoring use of company owned devices: What's legal & what's not
- Question and Answer Session - Hear your specific cell phone usage policy questions answered!
Expert, Daniel McCoy, Esq. is a partner at Fenwick & West LLP. Mr. McCoy's practice emphasizes employment litigation and counseling for employers throughout the country.
- In his litigation practice, Mr. McCoy defends employers against wage and hour class actions, trade secret disputes, employee mobility disputes, claims for sexual harassment, discrimination, breach of contract, union disputes, and many other causes of action in both state and federal courts.
- Mr. McCoy advises employers on a daily basis about employee terminations, wage and hour issues, reductions in force, employee misconduct, leaves of absence, unfair competition disputes and many other personnel issues.
- Mr. McCoy speaks at employment law seminars for attorneys and human resources professionals, including seminars. Mr. McCoy has been quoted in numerous print and online publications, including BusinessWeek, The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.