- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Google Apps for K-12: Tools and Tips for Teaching & Learning Webinar Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Today's educators are being asked to integrate more and more technology into their schools and classrooms. Google Apps offer a variety of tools to make it easy for educators to communicate with other teachers and students. How can educators, staff & students use these Google tools to create a more interactive learning environment in your school? Join us for a 60 minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- How to use Google Apps to Improve Teaching and Research
- Ways to Utilize the Most Important Google Apps for Education
- Tips & Tricks of Google to Make Your Lesson Plans Interactive
- Drawbacks to Google at School- Limitations & Lessons Learned
This practical 60-minute, webinar will provide you and your colleagues with the tools they need to make their classrooms interactive and collaborative using Google Apps for Education.
- Google Apps for EDU- Easy Ways to Enhance Your Lesson Plans
- Creating a class web page- Post student's work, assignments & more
- Discover Google Spreadsheets & Presentations to boost collaboration
- Google Apps & classroom group projects- What's working today
- Tips & Tricks for Google Calendar- How Did we Live Without It?
- Google calendars- Easy ways to collaborate with your colleagues
- Google calendar and lesson planning- Expert secrets you need to know
- Ways to create Google Events and send invitations to co-workers
- Google Docs in the Classroom- What Educators Need to Know
- Google Docs and instant grading- Tips for getting started
- Using Google Doc Templates: Research, syllabi, lesson plans & thesis
- Google App pitfalls & how to avoid them
- Live question and answer session - Hear expert answers to all your Google App questions.
Cindy Lane is an Educator, Instructional Technology Specialist and a Network Sherpa. She is also an adjunct professor teaching online classes for SBU, Mizzou and eLearning for MO educators. She assists teachers in her roles as a Discovery Education certified trainer, Master Trainer for Intel Teach to the Future, and an eMINTS Instructional Trainer.
- She has presented at state, national and international conferences for the past seven years. Cindy is extremely innovative and resourceful and specializes in finding unique and creative ways to use traditional technology in the classroom.
- Cindy is Missouri's first Google Certified Teacher and has facilitated a Google Teacher Academy in Chicago, IL. She is the founder of the GCT/CUE Dinner Club Webinar Series, a monthly presentation that is able to be viewed by the 300+ Google Certified Teachers around the world.
- Her passion "is to lead teachers on their quest to understand technology and to seamlessly integrate it into their daily lessons thus making their lives and the lives of their students easier and more fulfilling."
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.