- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Key to Fewer Errors, Better Quality:
Failure Mode & Effective Analysis
Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) is an essential tool to prevent "failures" in design, process, product or services hurt quality. In this 60-minute audio conference, you'll learn to predict and evaluate damaging failure modes to ensure errors don't reach your customers. Please join us to discover:
- How to utilize FMEA to drive improvements and boost quality
- Proven steps to develop your FMEA plan for your specific needs
- Ways to build a cross-sectional team to perform your analysis
- Real-world examples of how FMEA significantly improves quality
In this 60-minute program you and your team will learn how to use the proven methods of failure mode and effective analysis to recognize and prevent critical errors from occurring in your processes.
- FMEA: Step-by-Step Procedure to Eliminate Failures & Improve Quality
- Clearly identify failures that effect your designs & processes
- Guidelines for developing a Process FMEA that eliminate errors
- Evaluation criteria to determine the severity and impact of a failure
- Creating a Successful Failure Modes & Effects Analysis Plan
- Determine when to initiate FMEA: Implementation essentials to boost quality
- Using "bottom-up" analysis to uncover the cause & evaluate a failure mode effect
- Overcoming common barriers to FMEA preparation & prevent failures
- Identifying Potential Problems & What You Can Do to Prevent Them
- Driving improvements for your system's reliability, safety and maintainability
- Calculating the Risk priority number (RPN) to solve your toughest problems
- Practices to document actions for use in continuous quality improvements
- Question and Answer Session - Hear expert answers to real-world FMEA questions!
Angelo Scangas has extensive training experience in FMEA, internal auditing, advance product quality planning, problem solving, and project management.
- Angelo has worked in the medical devices, biomedical, automotive, textile, chemical, and electronics industries for more than 30 years, holding positions such as director of manufacturing, director of quality, and plant manager.
- He has assisted numerous clients in the areas of process improvement, Lean Six Sigma, ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001, ISO/TS 16949 and ISO 13485 certifications
- Mr. Scangas is a member of the American Society of Quality (ASQ - in the Quality Management and Automotive Divisions) & AAIG. He is certified AIAG, IAOB & RAB-Lead Auditor.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.