- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Leadership Skills for Top Admins: Build Credibility, Get Ahead Webinar Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
More than ever, today's administrative assistant is being called up to step into a leadership role as part of their daily responsibilities. There are simple strategies today's assistant can acquire to confidently step into a leadership role and get ahead in the workplace. Join us for this 60-minute webinar to discover:
- Use your leadership skills "toolbox" for promotion and success
Ways to affect how you are perceived by others by your image and actions
- Navigate barriers that prevent you from taking a leadership role
- Influence and motivate people to perform well
The position of administrative assistant has grown to encompass a wide range of skills, including leading and training coworkers. Join us for a 60-minute webinar designed to help assistants confidently take on the challenges of leadership.
- Leadership Skills for Everyday Use: What You Need to Lead
- Simple strategies to build your credibility and earn the respect you deserve
- Make coworkers aware of the value of your position
- Speak up with authority and diplomacy
- Stepping up to an administrative leadership role
- Seize opportunities that contribute to the bottom line
- Communicating to get what you want - without being pushy
- Resolve issues with coworkers by responding rather than reacting
- Overcome Personal Barriers to Leadership
- Working smarter - take charge of your own destiny
- Identify negative habits that destroy your credibility
- Gain the confidence to eagerly jump into leadership challenges
Live Question & Answer Session - Have your specific leadership questions answered!
Leanne Mackenzie, M.Ed., a nationally recognized expert on administrative effectiveness and leadership, is one of America's most renowned administrative trainers and motivational speakers.
- Leanne Mackenzie's training philosophy emphasizes professional development and mentoring as keys to success. This stems from her experience in education administration, her M.Ed. degree and her work as a Department Head of Business Studies.
- Leanne is author of the book, Can Women in Educational Administration Have it All?
- She is a frequent speaker at IAAP events throughout the U.S.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.