- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Better Quality Today: Tools to Find & Fix Any Problem
Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
To develop and maintain an effective quality management program, you need a "toolbox" stocked with tools and techniques proven to improve processes, cut errors and increase customer satisfaction. In this 60-minute audio conference your expert presenter will discuss:
- Specific tools to diagnose problems and eliminate errors
- Stocking your "toolbox" with important quality tools
- When, where & how to apply Structure Brainstorming & Affinity Diagrams
Best practices for a successful quality management program
This 60-minute program provides you and your team with a practical, hands-on understanding of the core principals and tools critical to a successful quality management programs.
- Quality Tools to Diagnose Problems & Errors
- Finding and diagnosing errors that hurt quality
- Core Methods: Structured Brainstorming and a quality tool
- Using Affinity diagrams in your quality improvement process
- Quality Problems, Now What? Tools for Continuous Improvement
- Quality tools that fix problems and cut errors
- Fixing the root cause, rather than treating the symptom
- How to ensure fixes are long-lasting , not short-term
- Quality Best Practices to Keep You on Tract
- Tips you can use now for lasting improvements
- Understanding quality management standards
- Integrating quality tools into your improvement processes
- Live Question & Answer Session - Get specific answers on using key quality tools!
Mary F. McDonald is CEO/CTO of the McDonald Consulting Group in Austin, TX . She has more than 25 years of experience in quality management and engineering, including 15 years in various capacities with IBM, including ISO 9001 implementation for the largest site, Performance Excellence implementation, and Business Process Improvement.
- Mary also served as the Director of Environmental, Safety and Health for an automotive manufacturer. Currently, she is responsible for leading ISO and OHS compliance audits, teaching quality management methodologies, and providing quality consulting services in the manufacturing, high technology and energy industries. She is a Senior Memeber of the American Society of Quality, a Certified Quality Auditor, and a three-time Malcolm Baldridge National Quality Award Examiner.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.