- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Avoid IRS Fines: Low-Cost Compliance Strategies Start with Payroll
Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
AP & Payroll scramble for year-end procedures to get all the paperwork. Avoid panic prior to the IRS audits – Implement continual information sharing between AP & Payroll at your company. Please join us for vital strategies to be compliant by listening to this 60-minute audio conference program to hear subject-matter expert discuss:
- Vital docs AP needs from Payroll – and vice versa
- Keys to ensure compliance year-round: Working hand-in-hand with Payroll
- Avoid IRS fines: Documentation you should have prior to audits
- Payroll secrets that will help you do YOUR job better
In this 60-minute program, discover the latest laws and compliance issues that both AP & Payroll must know for potential IRS audits.
- AP & Payroll Working Together: Vital Tax Laws you Need to Know
- Keys to IRS Compliance: What you need to get from Payroll & Vice Versa
- Essential laws: What you should cross-check with payroll
- Checklist of what you need to update: Year-round compliance
- The Secret Life of Payroll & AP: Working Together To Prevent IRS Fines
- Guidelines to determine when Payroll should determine if your benefit is taxable
- IRS penalties: Most common mistakes - and how to avoid them
- W2s, fringe benefits & 1099s: What you need to share, what you shouldn't
- The IRS is Knocking... Did you Get Payroll's Docs?
- Business reimbursements: What Payroll & AP must handle together
- How to classify benefits & taxes properly: Tricky laws you need to know
- What information should Payroll provide on a continual basis?
- Question & Answer Session - Have your payroll & AP questions answered!
Dayna J. Reum CPP, FPC is the Canadian and U.S. tax facilitator at PetSmart Inc. and performs independent payroll training for companies in the Phoenix metro area. She has been involved in payroll training for the past 10 years.
- Ms. Reum serves on the National American Payroll Association on the national hotline service and Strategic Leadership Task Force.
- She received a Citation of Merit for her service along with being a Gold Pin member of the APA and has also received several merit awards for customer service, and acquisitions and divestitures.
- Ms. Reum earned her fundamental and certified payroll professional certification through the American Payroll Association.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.