- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Form 990: Itís Not Just a Tax Return; Itís a Marketing Tool Too Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Nonprofits who simply use their 990 as an IRS report are missing out on a huge marketing opportunity. How can you put your 990 to work for you and reap the benefits of promoting your nonprofit to donors, foundations, prospects and more? Join us for a 60-minute audio conference where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Who is looking at your 990 and why?
- Going beyond just filling out the form: What nonprofits need to know
- Key components of the 990 that can be used to promote your nonprofit
- Tips for reporting sensitive issues on your 990
In this practical, 60-minute audio conference, our expert presenter will provide you and your colleagues with critical information on tips to promote your organization and its mission using your 990 as a marketing tool.
- Critical Guidance: How to Use Your 990 to Promote Your Organization
- How nonprofits can use the 990 to sell their organization to potential donors
- Procedural changes necessary to ensure adequate public disclosure
- Ways the 990 can protect your exempt status & enhance your reputation
- Marketing Opportunities - Keys to Getting it Right
- Strategies to positively describe your mission, accomplishments & new initiatives
- Policies needed to quickly & effectively respond to questions raised by the 990
- How to report sensitive issues on the 990 - compensation, expenses, & more
- New Form 990 - What Nonprofits Need to Know
- Who should be completing Form 990 - it may not be who you think
- Identify hot spots of the Form 990 & how to handle them
- Proactive measures & practical steps to take to promote transparency
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific Form 990 questions answered
Eileen Johnson has been providing legal advice to nonprofit organizations for 23 years.
- Ms. Johnson‚Äô's legal practice focuses on associations and other nonprofit corporations primarily in the areas of tax, governance, employment, transactions, intellectual property, and fundraising.
- Eileen brings a unique approach to working with her clients, drawing upon her experience as a member of the executive management team of a national nonprofit organization. For nearly 20 years she worked for the National Wildlife Federation where she was the general counsel and corporate secretary for 8 years.
- Ms. Johnson now serves as general counsel to a variety of associations and organizations and provides issue expertise to in-house counsel.
- Ms. Johnson currently serves on the Consultants Section Council of ASAE and on the board of directors of the Association Foundation Group.
- She is a frequent author and speaker on legal issues impacting nonprofit organizations and associations.
Full participation in this program is applicable for 1 points in Category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.