- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Plagiarism and the Cut & Paste Generation: What Educators Should Know Webinar Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
With 30% of all students admitting to plagiarizing on written assignments, teachers are faced with the challenge of constantly investigating student's work. How can you deal with technology and the rise of plagiarism in your classroom? What steps can be made to reduce its occurrences? Join us for a 60 minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Best practices in dealing with students who plagiarize
- Plagiarism & the Internet- What you need to know
- A Rubric for evaluating the probability of plagiarism in a project
- Ways to create projects that will lower plagiarism in your school
This practical 60-minute, webinar will provide you and your colleagues with the tools they need to effectively deal with plagiarism in your classroom today.
- Catching & Preventing Plagiarism Today: Tips & Tricks for Educators
- How to catch plagiarism- From Do-it-yourself to commercial sites
- Tips for plagiarism prevention- How to stop it before it begins
- How to handle the "cut and paste" generation in your school
- Strategies for Plagiarism-Proofing School Assignments
- What makes assignments especially vulnerable to Plagiarism?
- Understand Copyright, Fair Use, Electronic Citations & Plagiarism
- Actionable ideas for creating assignments with low probability of plagiarism
- Penalties for Plagiarism: What You Need to Know
- What are the academic & legal ramifications for students
- Understand the dangers of "Zero-Tolerance"
- Ways to deal with students who are repeat offenders
- Live question and answer session - Hear expert answers to all your Plagiarism questions.
Anthony A. Luscre is director of technology at Mogadore Local Schools with over thirteen years of experience in the field. He is a nationally recognized speaker on School policy and technology in schools.
- He is a frequent speaker at E-Tech and has presented at the American Association of School Librarians , FETC, and many others.
Anthony's presentations include: "Technology Ethics: Recognizing Right From Wrong in a Digital Age", "Anatomy of a Good Acceptable Use policy", "A Hitchhikers Guide to Using the Internet", "Beyond Simple Web Searching- Guerrilla Tactics to Get What You Want & Know What You are Getting:", "Planning & Preparing Successful Technology Training", and many more.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.