- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Google Analytics: Increase Website Conversion & Boost Revenue in 2010 Webinar Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Whether you are generating qualified leads, increasing website conversion, or driving more web revenue, Google Analytics is a must-have tool for marketers. Join us for a 60 minute webinar where you will learn:
- Examples of web metrics being used today to generate new business
- Strategies to drive more traffic to your website today
- Proven ways to determine what is and isn't working on your site
- How marketers can use Google Analytics to increase return on your website
This practical 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with the latest information on Google Analytics & improving your website.
- Google Analytics & Web Metrics: Increasing Revenue from Your Website
- Keys to increasing traffic to your web site
- How to use web metrics to boost web conversion rates
- Proven ways to generate qualified leads
- Web Metrics for Success: Secrets to Increase Sales & Leads
- Proven ways to boost revenue from measuring web metrics
- What numbers matter and how can they drive more revenue?
- Keys to increasing your "browser-to-revenue" ratio
- Google Analytics: How to Increase Website Conversion in 2010
- How to increase quality traffic to your website
- Keys to converting website traffic to revenues
- How to use Google Analytics to quantify your website goals
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific Google Analytics questions answered!
Abe Mezrich is the manager of corporate communications for Didit, New York.
- Abe oversees Didit's position as a new media leader, sharing insights into the digital ad landscape and relevant best practices both with the news media and at conferences, universities, and executive forums across North America
- He has made repeat appearances on Bloomberg TV as a search marketing expert, and his writing on online advertising has appeared in publications including OMMA Magazine, Catalog Success, and the Yahoo! Search Marketing Blog.
- Prior to joining Didit in 2005, Abe worked in online and offline communications in healthcare, CPG, and new software/technology.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.