- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Facebook & Twitter for Small Business: What’s Working Today Webinar Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Your customers and competitors are on Facebook and Twitter right now. Many busy executives are wondering if this is just another business fad - or a real opportunity for making connections to drive new business. Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you'll discover:
- Specific examples of what small businesses are successfully doing today
- Tools on Facebook & Twitter designed to build new business
- How a business blog fits in the picture for acquiring new leads
- How small businesses are measuring their social media efforts
This practical, 60 minute webinar will provide you with vital tools to get your company up & running on Facebook, Twitter & Blogs to boost revenue.
- Getting Started with Facebook & Twitter: Quick & Effective Tools
- Best business building tools on Facebook & Twitter
- Specific examples of best strategies from leading small businesses
- Measuring your efforts: Best practices to assure ROI
- Generate a Buzz: What Your Customers Want to Hear
- 5 quick steps to build an effective business blog & generate leads
- How to use Twitter: Get followers & keep them interested
- Real-world examples of top social media content for small businesses
- Avoid the Biggest Social Media Pitfalls: Don't Waste Time & Money
- The 6 costliest social media mistakes & how to avoid them
- Social media myths: Whatâ€™s working today & what isn't
Use your time effectively: Lessons learned from social media foul-ups
- Live Question & Answer Session
Thor Harris is the founder of Percepture, a public relations firm that was recently named one of the Fastest Growing 500 Companies by Diversity Business Magazine.
- Thor has managed public relations and marketing programs for some of the world's largest companies and best-known brands - including Daimler-Chrysler, Sony, Foot Locker, The Islands Of The Bahamas, Ingersoll Rand, Konica Minolta, Century 21 and ChevronTexaco.
- He is an active Board Member of the Business Marketing Association and the New Jersey Entrepreneur Network and a member of the NJ Technology Council, NJ Entrepreneur and the American Chemical Society. He is also a recent "40 Under 40" honoree by NJBiz Magaizine.
- Thor lectures frequently on public relations at New York University, has an upcoming recurring column in ICIS Chemical Business Magazine on PR and social media and is an active public speaker on marketing and public relations. Notable appearances have included the Online Marketing Summit, Business Marketing Association, Construction Industry Manufacturers Association & National Golf Course Owners Association.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.