- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Facebook, Cell Phones, & iPods: Updating The K-12 Student Handbook Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Today's students live in an incredibly high tech world- from Facebook & YouTube to cell phones & iPods- K-12 schools are faced with a multitude of new challenges that must be addressed in your student handbook. How can you restructure your student handbook to include the potential issues that may arise as a result of students' increased use of these technologies? Join us for a live, 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will learn:
- Keys to drafting K-12 handbook policies for today's students
- Online use policies: Facebook, YouTube & online communities
- Crafting guidelines & policies for cell phone & iPod use at school
What you need to know to protect your school from legal liability
- Cyberbullying & technology misconduct: What educators must know
This practical 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with the information and guidelines to help you restructure your K-12 School's Student Handbook for the digital era.
- Updating Your Student Handbooks for the Facebook Era
- Drafting an online network policy: Keys to protect your school
- Facebook, MySpace & Online Communities: Misuse & Harassment
- Internet use from school or home- what you can & cannot address
- Guidelines for responding to online slander of students & faculty
- Drafting Handbook Policies for Cell Phone Use & Abuse at School
- Crafting guidelines & policies for cell phone use at school
- How to address text slander & "sexting" in your student handbook
- Setting rules for student use of camera and video phones
- Keys for Protecting your School from Liability: What You Must Know
- Pat down searches: Do's & Don'ts for confiscating cell phones & iPods
- The most common mistakes schools are making & how to avoid them
- Legal policies & procedures that protect your school from liability
- Live Question and answer session-Have your Student Handbook questions answered!
Anthony A. Luscre is director of technology at Mogadore Local Schools with over twelve years of experience in the field. He is a nationally recognized speaker on School policy and technology in schools.
- He is a frequent speaker at E-Tech and has presented at the American Association of School Librarians , FETC, and many others.
- Anthony's presentations include: "Technology Ethics: Recognizing Right From Wrong in a Digital Age", "Anatomy of a Good Acceptable Use policy", "Planning & Preparing Successful Technology Training", and many more.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.