- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
LinkedIn & Other Social Networks: How to Recruit Your Next Superstar Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
LinkedIn's membership reaches over 50 million, Twitter's more than 25 million, and Facebook over 350 million. From newly minted college graduates to baby boomers - the best candidates for your positions are logged into these sites, creating personal profiles, posting their resumes and sharing their networks of colleagues and friends. How can you effectively use these sites to hire smarter, better, quicker, and cheaper? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you will discover:
- Best practices for using online social networks to find top talent
- How to create a presence on these sites & search for job candidates
- Quick and effective ways to separate A-players from duds online
- Top mistakes recruiters make on social networks & how to avoid them
This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with insightful and useful tips from a leading recruiter to effectively use social networks to find the best candidates for your positions.
- Effectively Building Your Social Networks: How to Get Started Today
- Keys to create a business presence on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter
- How to craft an effective social network recruiting plan
- Legal implications of using technology to learn about applicants
- Recruiting with LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter: What You Need to Know
- Keys to making initial contact with candidates on online networks
- Do's and Don'ts for reviewing/screening social network profiles
- Handling information found online you would NEVER ask about
- Finding Your Next A-Player: Keys to Get Only Qualified Leads
- What attracts today's best job hunters to your profile?
- How to get "the right" applicants excited about your job
- Twitter: Keys to build a "following" of active & passive candidates
- Question and Answer Session - Hear your specific social network recruiting questions answered!
Lizz Pellet is a Fellow from Johns Hopkins University and the Chief Culture Officer at EMERGE International, a leading business culture consulting agency.
- Lizz is the author of the SHRM publication The Cultural Fit Factor, Creating an Employment Brand that Attracts, Retains and Repels the Right Employees.
- She has also written Getting Your Shift Together: Making Sense of Organizational Culture and Change.
- Lizz is a dynamic educator, facilitator and master at business process re-engineering; she is a certified national speaker and has presented over 70 professional learning sessions in the past three years, including webcasts and live sessions for SHRM.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.