- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
OSHA’s New Field Operations Manual: What’s Changed, What You Need to Know Audio Conference Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
In November OSHA revised its manual that guides field officers on conducting inspections, enforcing standards and determining violations. The manual was written for inspectors, but is a valuable tool for employers. What changed and what do you need to know now to stay compliant? Join us for this 60-minute audio program to learn:
- Significant changes to the November '09 edition manual
- What you need to know about OSHA's General Duty Clause
- Your rights in giving interviews to OSHA and producting non-mandatory documents
- How do inspectors choose their target companies?
This 60-minute program will explain the important changes to the revised OSHA Field Operations Manual from previous editions, and walk you through what you need to know to deal with OSHA on a level playing field.
- OSHA's Revised Manual: Understanding Inspection Policies
- OSHA's approach to different types of inspections
- Why OSHA won't reveal potential criminal liability during investigations
- How OSHA really determines "willful," "repeat" and "serious" violations
- And, how OSHA determines the penalty amount for each violation type
- Changes for November 2009 Edition You Need to Know
- When compliance officers are to begin walkaround inspections
- Does a recordkeeping complaint warrant an inspection?
- When should you expect inspectors to show you their credentials?
- Defining formal and non-formal complaints and referrals
- What are the final order dates for repeat violations?
When the penalty reduction factor shall apply
- Live Question & Answer Session: Get expert answers to your specific questions!
Safety and legal expert Adele L. Abrams, Esq., CSMP is nationally recognized as a leading authority on OSHA and MSHA compliance and regulatory issues. She has handled hundreds of accident investigations and citation contest cases, and also works closely with Congress on legislative changes to the OSH Act.
- Ms. Abrams is a frequent author on safety, health and legal compliance issues, including writing monthly columns in "Pallet Central" and "Rock Products" magazines, articles in "Professional Safety" and "Compliance" and co-authoring several books including the widely reviewed "Construction Safety Management and Engineering" and the "Safety Professionals Handbook."
- Ms. Abrams is a regular presenter at prestigious safety conferences like the American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE), where she specializes in providing real-world solutions to real-world problems. She is admitted to the MD, DC and PA bars, and to several federal courts including the U.S. Supreme Court.
BCSP COC CREDITS
For this one-hour program you can claim 0.05 continuance of certification points (COC's) from the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP). The documentation needed to verify attendance will be included in the conference presentation materials. Certificates of attendance will be mailed 2-3 weeks after the conclusion of the presentation.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.