- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
When Key Employees Leave - Tools for Small Business Succession Planning
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
The people in your key positions ensure your small business's future and growth. The loss of just one crucial employee can lead to lost or damaged customer relationships, process knowledge, and project history. How can you prepare for the day a key employee leaves your company? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you will discover:
- Keys to drafting an effective succession plan for your business
- How to find employees with the greatest management potential
- Building a succession plan into the careers of your top talent
- Critical factors that will make or break your succession plan
This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide you with keys to design and implement a succession plan to prepare the best people to lead & ensure future success for your company.
- Effective Succession Planning: Secure The Future of Your Company
- 6 vital elements every successful succession plan needs
- How to uncover your company's key employees & positions
- Real-world examples of the best small business succession plans
- Secrets to Finding The Next Generation of Leaders In Your Company
- How to identify the best successors: 5 traits of great leaders
- Using performance assessments to uncover management potential
- Unlock the power of coaching to fast-track promising employees
- Common Succession Planning Resistance - and How to Overcome It
- How to sell your key employees on the benefits
- How to keep your workplace focused on plan objectives
- Ways to ensure your plan is aligned with your corporate culture
- Question and Answer Session
Hal Adler is the founder of Leadership Landing, a consultancy dedicated to helping leaders attain higher performance and profit through customized individual and team development.
- Prior to founding Leadership Landing, Hal was president of Great Place to Work Institute, the global research and consulting firm best known for creating the gold standard in workplace recognition.
- His professional career also includes leadership positions with the Center for Talent Retention, a management training and development firm, and Manpower, a global HR Consulting and staffing business.
- Hal's range of practical, hands-on leadership experiences spans from managing within multi-national publicly held companies, to being the first hire in boutique consulting firms. Hal has years of experience working with leadership across such industries as healthcare, airline, finance, manufacturing, insurance, retail, hospitality and gaming, technology and construction.
- Hal is a regular keynote speaker and presenter at professional association conferences, such as SHRM and ASTD.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.