- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Conquering Cold Calling: What Is & Isnít Working Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Cold calling is an essential selling skill, but also the number one obstacle for salespeople. How can you and your sales team overcome the many challenges of cold calling and ensure sales success? Join us for a 60 minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- How to Handle Objections With These Time-Tested Rebuttals
- Fatal Cold Calling Mistakes to Avoid
- What To Say To Set More Appointments With Qualified Buyers
- How To Leave Voice Mail Messages That Create Call Backs
This practical 60-minute, audio conference will provide you and your colleagues with the tools they need to boost sales and revenue with cold calling
- Pre-call planning that boosts results
- Overcome "telephone terror" by projecting confidence
- Develop a target market
- Create opening statements that will keep your prospect from hanging up
- Establish immediate value to "hook" the buyer
- Get a fill-in-the-blanks opening statement template that gets them interested
- Understand prospect priorities, and use them to your advantage
- Create voice mail messages that ensure call backs
- Resolve Objections, Nail the Appointment
- How to handle any objection and get back to your script
- Preempt the usual objections with proven techniques
- Stay in control of the call with these proven methods
- Guaranteed strategies to close more sales
- Discover mistakes reps make that guarantee failure, and what to say instead
- Learn power questions to engage your prospect
- Find out what to do once you have the appointment
- Live question and answer session - Hear expert answers to your specific cold calling questions.
Colleen Stanley- is president of SalesLeadership, Inc. She frequently speaks on selling value and overcoming price objections. She is a monthly columnist for national Business Journals, co-author of "Motivational Selling" and author of "Growing Great Sales Teams: Lessons from the Cornfield".
- Colleen is a popular speaker for Vistage International, Women's Leadership Exchange and was the featured speaker on sales for the 2006 New York Times Small Business Summit.
- Colleen is on the board of directors for The Tennyson Center for Children, Association for Corporate Growth and National Speakers Association.
- Colleen was vice president of sales and marketing for Varsity Spirit Corporation. During her 10 years at Varsity, sales increased from 8M to 90M. Varsity was named by Forbes Magazine as one of the 200 fastest growing companies in the United States in 1994 and 1995.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.