- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Please Stop Yelling: Effective Strategies to Handle Customer Complaints Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Dealing with customer complaints is the biggest challenge of being able to providing exceptional service, and can lead to disgruntled reps or even loss of customers. Give your reps the right tools and strategies that will resolve customer complaints every time. Please join us for this 60-minute webinar, where you will discover:
- 10 keys for defusing a unhappy customer who won't listen
- How to deal with a customers from hell & ones who have been through hell
- Tools for reps to solve problems without escalading issues to you
- Keys to turn your customer complaints into a learning experience
This practical 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with the skills on how to handle and address customer complaints effectively while still maintaining a healthy profitable relationship with your customer.
- How to Diffuse Irate Customer Complaints from the Start
- Tools to assure the customer that they are being heard
- How to cut through customers emotions & solve their problems
- Tips to avoid assumptions & stop jumping to conclusions
- Keys to Solve Customer Complaints & Problems on the Spot
- Dealing with customers who say "I only want to speak to a manager"
- How optioning can help solve their problems & retain them as customers
- Tactics for handling a complaint when the customer caused the problem
- "Operation Customer Service Recovery"- How to Keep Them Yours for Life
- Step-by-steps guide to regain your customers trust & loyalty
- 4 key phrases to assure customers that they're your top priority
- How to use complaining customers as a valuable resources
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific customer service questions answered
Jeff Gee is one of the most captivating and humorous speakers in the customer relations area. Jeff tackles serious topics with humor and candor, teaching his audiences to look first at what they do to make change happen, rather than wait for the other guy to make a move.
- Jeff brought his successful training company, MJ Learning to the US from England in 1983. His uplifting attitude empowers people to achieve lasting, continuous personal and professional improvement.
- Jeff is the co-author of two awakening books, The Winner's Attitude and Super Service.
- His training programs have been revered as some of the "Best Ever!" by such companies as: Motorola, DeVry University, Computer Associates, Abbott Laboratories, Pepsi, MB Financial, CDW, and Siemens.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.