- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Facebook, Email & Blogging: Must-Have Employee Internet Policies Audio Conference Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Facebook, Twitter, Blogs & personal email have become the biggest workplace distraction and also a discipline danger zone for managers. Should you limit employee access to Facebook? When can and should you discipline an employee for off-duty online conduct? Join us for this 60-minute audio conference where you will discover:
- Keys to drafting effective policy: Facebook, Email, Blogs & More
- How to address employee off-duty online conduct?
- Monitoring employee internet use: What's legal; What's not
- Discipline do's and don'ts for employee online behavior
This practical, 60-minute audio conference will provide you and your colleagues with insightful and useful tips from a leading employment law attorney on how to draft effective social network and internet policies for your workplace and protect your company from costly litigation.
- Keys to Drafting Essential Facebook, Email & Blogging Policies
- How to implement & enforce an effective social networking policy
- They did what on Facebook! - Discipline procedures that work
- Implementing blogging policies: What you need to know
- Disciplining Employees for Internet Abuse: What You Need to Know
- Handling defamatory remarks about other employees
- Effectively limiting criticism of the employer or its products
- Employee use of company logo or trademark without authorization
- Internet Usage Policies: What to Include; What to Avoid
- How to protect your confidential & business information
Privacy laws & your usage policy: What's legal; What's not
- Why a "one size fits all" sample policy may not work for you
- Question and Answer Session - Hear your specific social networking and internet policy questions answered!
Marcia N. Jackson is a partner in the Labor and Employment Group of Wick Phillips
- Ms. Jackson's practice includes all aspects of employment and labor law, client counseling, training and internal investigations.
- She assists clients in avoiding litigation through regular training, policy updates and implementation. She also handles FLSA wage and hour collective actions and class action discrimination lawsuits filed under Title VII.
- Ms. Jackson received her B.A. with departmental honors in 1990 from the University of California at Los Angeles, where she received the UCLA President's Award. She received her J.D. in 1994 from the Vanderbilt University School of Law, where she was the Executive Authorities Editor of the Vanderbilt Journal of Transnational Law.
- She is a member of the Dallas Bar Association, the California State Bar Association, the Texas State Bar, and a lifetime member of the UCLA Alumni Association.
- Ms. Jackson is a regular speaker on current issues important to employers.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.