- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Fundraising with Facebook & Twitter: Successful Strategies to Boost Donations Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Social-networking tools such as Facebook & Twitter are powerful resources for nonprofit organizations to engage donors, motivate donations and acquire feedback from constituents. Many organizations either under utilize or overestimate exactly what social-networking can do for them. How can you effectively harness these tools to raise money for your cause and increase your visibility? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you will discover:
- Specific examples of using Facebook & Twitter to solicit & engage prospects
The difference between social-networking vs. "traditional" fundraising efforts
- Essential elements in developing a successful online, social-networking plan
- Major pitfalls to avoid when using Facebook & Twitter as a fundraising tool
In this practical, 60-minute webinar, our expert presenter will provide you and your colleagues with an advanced look at using the latest social-networking tools to boost donations and create greater awareness for your organization and its mission.
- Facebook & Twitter: Connect with Donors & Increase Giving
- Tips on what nonprofits are doing to attract & broaden their donor base
- Strategies to engage and identify donors via social-networking tools
- Ways to connect with donors online & increase giving
- Successful Social-Networking Strategy: Core Components that Get Results
- What is special about Facebook & Twitter as a means to fundraise & improve donor relations
How to use your donor base to spread your message using social-networks
Strategies to make your case for support via social-networking
- Facebook Fundraising Efforts: Trends & Examples of Success
- What are nonprofits doing to create a sustainable fundraising environment?
- How to use photo and video fundraising tools on Facebook
- Facebook ads & marketing strategies that promote your cause
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific social-networking fundraising strategy questions answered.
Devin T. Mathias has spent over ten years in the development field, most recently serving as vice president of benchmarking, philanthropic analytics with Grenzebach Glier and Associates. In this role, he developed and refined benchmarking products and services. He also worked to reconstruct the firm's outlook on broad-based development and annual giving efforts, relative to report generation, program analysis and benchmarking opportunities. Clients with which he was directly engaged included the University of Chicago, Cornell University, Duke University, University of Florida, Johns Hopkins University, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, the University of Pennsylvania and Stanford University.
- Before joining GG+A, Devin spent three years as director of annual giving at the University of Michigan. He oversaw the central annual giving team, providing service to over 20 schools, colleges, campuses and units. He also worked to develop social-networking strategies relative to philanthropic efforts.
- Prior to Michigan, Devin spent over five years with the University of Florida Foundation, most recently as the director of The Florida Fund, UF's annual giving programs. He has also worked with Penn State's Office of Annual Giving and the Stewart Howe Alumni Service, a private alumni relations firm. His first leadership role in philanthropy was as an undergraduate student with Penn State's Dance Marathon, the largest student-run philanthropy in the world.
Devin founded the Southeastern Student Development Forum, the SEC Annual Fund Conference, and the SEC Challenge, modeled after the Big Ten Challenge. He contributed a chapter entitled "Recognition and Stewardship of Young Alumni - Transitioning from Educating Potential Donors to Securing Lifelong Donors" for the upcoming CASE book Fundraising for Young Constituent Groups. He has presented at various CASE, Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP), and other development conferences and workshops.
- Devin received a bachelor's degree in communications from Penn State University and a master's degree in business administration from the University of Florida.
Full participation in this program is applicable for 1 points in Category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.