- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Women's Leadership: Constructive Anger Management Techniques
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
At work, have you ever been so angry that you weren't sure if you would be able to keep it together? If you are like most professional women, the answer is ABSOLUTELY! The trick is how you deal with your anger. Your actions or reactions could be hurting your professional career. This seminar will include:
- How to identify your "triggers" and re-direct your anger
- How to communicate with confidence & composure while in the anger zone
Tips & Tricks on how to avoid feeling like a victim
How to prevent anger from leading to disciplinary action
Join us for this live 60 minute webinar where you will learn tips for addressing your most stressful anger management challenges.
- Understanding Anger - What You Have To Know... To Move On
- How to identify the moods & symptoms you experience
- Learn to commit to changing how you react
How to compartmentalize with redirecting your brain
- Identifying Your Triggers - Evaluating Your Situation
- How to retrace your steps to avoid future reactions
- How to form new reactions to trigger situations
- Learning to reward yourself for progress
- Dealing With Angry Employees, Peers, and Direct Reports
- How to depersonalize angry interactions & unexpressed anger
- Learn to aim for a mutual definition of the problem
- How to incorporate "verbal-judo" in the workplace
- Live Question and Answer Session with Popular Seminar Leader, Carol Hacker
- Additional Inclusive Conference Materials
- Peer to Peer discussion immediately following conference
- Access to Progressive Business Women's Leadership Blog pbpconferences.wordpress.com
with certificate program, training sessions, and course related articles.
- Invitation to join Progressive Business Women's Leadership Group on Facebook & LinkedIn,
an excellent source to network with colleagues and speakers
- Tweet with us at twitter.com/dchellel
Workshop Exercise during the training
- Who Should Attend
- Managers and supervisors
- Project Managers and Team Leaders
Administrative - anyone who have direct reports or who work in a team environment
Carol Hacker is a speaker, author, and founder and president of Hacker & Associates, a management consulting and seminar company headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia since January 1989.
- As the author of over 400 published articles, 13 books and scores of audio programs, Carol's conference attendees number in the hundreds of thousands. She presents over 100 seminars every year on dealing with difficult people issues, change management, appraising employee performance, on-boarding, recruiting, retention, leadership development, team building, motivation, and more.
- Her viewpoint is the result of her successful business career, which includes work in Federal, State, County and local government as well as private industry. She has an academic background that includes a BS and MS with honors from the University of Wisconsin.
This program has been approved for 1 credit hour toward your 2009 Women's Leadership Certificate of Completion. For more information about the 2009 Women's Leadership Certificate, please visit the Women's Leadership Blog at http://pbpconferences.wordpress.com.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.