- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
RTI and Student Discipline: Creating Success in Your School Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Response to Intervention (RTI) has proven to be an effective way to identify and improve learning and behavior. How are top schools today effectively implementing RTI to save students from academic failure? Join us for a 60 minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- How to build customized RTI intervention plans to fit your needs
- Discover discipline options under RTI- What you can & can't do
- Ways to implement universal screening- What student fits in each tier?
- Keys to applying effective progress monitoring for each student
This practical 60-minute, conference will provide you and your colleagues with the tools they need to effectively implement RTI behavior strategies in your school.
- RTI Interventions in Your School: Keys to Positive Behavioral Outcomes
- How to match intervention services to each student's needs
- Ways to detect students who are at-risk through universal screening
- How to design effective behavior plans for your students
- Measuring Student Progress- What Educators Need to Know Now
- How to develop personalized intervention plans for your students
- Implementing data based decision making- Is the intervention working?
- Ways to identify if student's interventions need to increase or decrease
- Student Discipline Options- Managing Behavior with RTI
- How to handle student's severe behavioral challenges
- Time outs to physical restraint- Tips for today's educators
- Short term or long term removal- Ways to determine what's best
- Live question and answer session - Hear expert answers to all your RTI and behavior questions.
Dr. Jeffrey Sprague is a Professor of Special Education and Director of the University of Oregon Institute on Violence and Destructive Behavior. He directs federal, state and local research and demonstration projects related to positive behavior supports, response to intervention, youth violence prevention, alternative education, juvenile delinquency prevention and treatment, and school safety.
- Jeff is a contributor to "Early Warning, Timely Response," and the "1998, 1999, and 2000 President's Annual Reports on School Safety." In 1990 and 1997, Dr. Sprague coauthored the first guide to Functional Behavioral Assessment (O'Neill et al., 1997).
- He has written a book on Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design for school administrators. Jeff has authored a book on school safety with Hill Walker for Guilford Publications, and a book on School Wide Positive Behavior Supports with Annemieke Golly. In 2008 he published a book on Response to Intervention and Behavior Supports.
- He has published more over 100 journal articles and book chapters.
- Dr. Sprague currently directs an R01 research grant from the National Institute in Drug Abuse to conduct the first evaluation of the effects of Positive Behavior Supports in middle schools and is co-investigator on two Institute of Education Sciences Goal 2 development projects focusing on Positive Behavior Supports and Response to Intervention for behavior.
- Jeff is a native Oregonian, husband and father of 2 girls who fly fishes, bicycles, and plays guitar.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.