- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Funding Alternatives for Nonprofits: Ways to Generate Vital Revenue Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Today, nonprofit organizations are facing a substantial loss of funding. What steps can you take to secure alternative sources of revenue vital to the success of your organization and its cause? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you will discover:
What opportunities are available - how to identify revenue options
New sources of revenue - are they right for your organization?
- Legal implications to consider when assessing different revenue sources
- Bonus: How to use the Revenue Matrix Tool to evaluate your options
In this practical, 60-minute webinar, our expert presenter will provide you and your colleagues with an in-depth look at ways to identify and evaluate alternative sources of revenue you need to support your organization and its cause.
- Where and How to Begin Looking for New Revenue Sources
- Tips to identify your current revenue risk areas
Tools to assess new options in today's financial environment
- Keys to funding sustainability & diversification
- Identify New Sources of Revenue: What is Right for Your Organization
- The top 6 major sources of potential revenue - examples & pitfalls
- Evaluate alternative revenue sources - criteria to look for
- Legal implications to consider when looking for new revenue streams
- Chart Your Future Course: Ensure Financial Health in the Years Ahead
- Strategies to build a new revenue model & plan for the future
- How to implement your new revenue plan - best practices
Success stories - nonprofit organizations who diversified with proven results
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific alternative revenue stream questions answered.
Tom Triplet, president of Triplett Consulting LLC, is an attorney and consultant with substantial experience with nonprofit and government structure issues.
- He is a former principal consultant with Fieldstone Alliance, a CEO of four nonprofit organizations, and commissioner of three Minnesota state departments: Finance, Planning and Revenue. His nonprofit consulting work focuses on helping nonprofits develop more adequate and sustainable revenue streams.
- Tom has worked with 501c3, 501c4 and 501c6 organizations. He was president of the College of Visual Arts in St. Paul and served as a founder and board chair of the St Paul Conservatory for Performing Artists (a charter high school). He was CEO of the Minnesota Business Partnership (the CEOs of the state's largest corporations), the St Paul Convention and Visitors Bureau, and the Minnesota Project.
- He also was an attorney with two of the state's largest law firms and the state's Office of Attorney General. He is a former board member of the St Paul Chamber of Commerce and a founder of the Center for Victims of Torture.
- Tom is on the adjunct faculty of the Opus College of Business at the University of St. Thomas where he teaches courses relating to nonprofit management and finance. He is a commissioner of the Washington County Housing and Redevelopment Authority and is the founder of Friends of Scandia Parks and Trails. He has a B.A. from Grinnell College and a J.D. from Duke University.
Full participation in this program is applicable for 1 points in Category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.