- Audio DVD's and CD's:
Women's Leadership Series: Power of Assertive Communication Audio Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Assertiveness and confidence are winning attributes of today's leading women professionals. However, many women are reluctant to voice their opinion or ask for want they need, not wanting to be seen as pushy or aggressive. In this 60-minute audio conference you will gain skills to express yourself effectively and to tackle tough situations. Please join us to discuss:
- Ways to express your opinions with confidence and tact
- How you can avoid coming across as overly aggressive - or weak
- Techniques for responding to criticism with poise and professionalism
- 10 golden rules of interacting effectively and clearly with others
- Handling challenges women face when communicating with men
In this practical, 60-minute audio conference, you and your colleagues will be provided with the most up-to-date powerful communication skills needed to become more assertive.
- Communicating Assertively - not Aggressively - for Success
- Building confidence in your own judgment - and communicating it
- Powerful words women should use and weak words to avoid
- How to speak up without coming across as pushy
Clear examples of aggressive, assertive and weak behavior
- Tips & Techniques for Women Professionals Today
- Finding balance between "being too nice" and "coming on too strong"
- How can you say "No" without feeling guilty?
- Becoming more aware of your voice, body postures and tone
Dressing the part - how wardrobe influences assertiveness
- Handling Criticism and Difficult Situations with Composure
- The critical skill that immediately diffuses tough criticisms
- How to handle any form of criticism or feedback professionally
- 10 commandments of getting along with others - even the most difficult
Why do some people criticize more than they compliment?
- Question and Answer Session - Hear expert answers to real-world questions!
Pamela Jett is an internationally recognized presenter and author on developing leadership skills and improving workplace relationships. Her background includes:
- Ms. Jett has worked with clientele ranging from the high-tech sector and manufacturing to women's groups and government agencies.
Pamela has served clients such as Lockheed Martin, Allstate Insurance, Sony, The United Way, NASA, plus many other notable organizations.
- She is the developer of several learning programs including "Communicate with Confidence: A Woman's Guide" and "Mind Your Own Business: A Career Management System."
- Her programs take participants beyond theory to hands-on application for immediate results
This program has been approved for 1 credit hour toward your 2009 Women's Leadership Certificate of Completion. For more information about the 2009 Women's Leadership Certificate, please visit the Women's Leadership Blog at http://pbpconferences.wordpress.com.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.