- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
The Supervisors Guide to Firing: Legally Dismiss Those That Must Go
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Holding onto the wrong employees can have a toxic effect on the rest of your staff- dragging down morale and productivity. So when you've had enough of poor performers and bad attitudes do you know what to do and say to legally rid yourself of those that must go? Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you will discover:
- Firing without fear: eliminate the stress & anxiety of firing
- Legal and (almost) painless methods your supervisors can use today
- Documentation guidelines supervisors must know
The 5 most common termination mistakes - and how to avoid them
- Lay the groundwork for a smooth transition among remaining workers
This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with the tools and strategies you need to minimize the pain, stress, and anxiety of firing so you can get your team back on track.
- Confronting those that must go- How to Handle the Difficult Conversations
What you should & shouldn't say during a termination conversation
- Enough is enough - how to know when it's time to let go
Handling emotional breakdowns- angry & violent to desperate & begging
- The Do's & Don'ts of Firing: Keys to Staying Out of Court
- What you must include in the oral, written & final warning
- Documentation- ensuring consistency & appropriate timing
- The most common legal pitfalls - and how to avoid them
- Termination Aftermath: Get Your Team Back on Track & Move Forward
- The best ways to break the news to the rest of your employees
- How to pick up the slack- distributing work without killing morale
- How to accept you made the right decision & prepare for the change
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific questions answered by our expert speaker.
Expert, Hunter Lott, is an award-winning trainer with the American Management Association, Vistage and the Society of Human Resource Management. Highlights of his background include:
- He serves as HR support for small, growing businesses through his membership organization Hunter 24/7. Hunter has reviewed over 1,100 employee handbooks in the last eight years.
- His clients include Anheuser-Busch, FedEx Kinko's, Carpet One, Vistage, The National Institutes of Health and Morton Buildings.
- He attended Tulane University in New Orleans, graduated from Iowa State University and currently resides in Rochester, MN.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.