- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Keys to Cut & Control Health Care Cost for Your Small Business Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Health care costs for small businesses are continuing to rise with no relief in sight but you don't have to fall victim. Instead, take action! Control your company's health care coverage with effective techniques and strategies to reduce cost that can be added back to your bottom line. Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you will discover:
Avoid costly premiums: How to build cost effective health care plans
- Before renewing health care coverage- What business owners must know
- Strategies to take control of your cost & your employees health
- Health care legislation & how it will effect your small business
This practical 60-minute webinar will provide your small business with the tools to containing rising health care cost with out having to eliminate employee's coverage.
- Keys to Designing Your Health Care Plan to Reduce Costs for your Company
- Tips to build your health care coverage around your employees needs
Benefit your bottom line -How to use various cost-sharing mechanisms
- Trim cost through benefit, limitations & eligibility exclusions
- How to Understand Your Health Care Cost & Eliminate Rising Rates
- Where your premium dollar goes: "Benefit computation process"
- Specific negotiating tools for renewing terms with your current provider
- Keys for shopping around - Crucial questions to ask prospective providers
- Know your health care options & how to save more money
- Other Options for Small Business- Health Care Tools You Need to Know
- Reduce costs through employee education & wellness programs
- HRAs, HSAs & FSAs-How they will benefit your employees cost
- Health care reform- Prepare your business for what's to come
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific questions answered.
Tiffany Walker is an associate of the Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation practice group at Haynes and Boone, LLP. She concentrates her practice in the areas of employee benefits, health and welfare plans, and retirement plans.
- Ms. Walker has advised clients with administrative and documental compliance with the federal and state laws governing employee benefit plans, including the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA), and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Tiffany assist employers in keeping their retirement and health and welfare plans in compliance with the current law
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.