- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Effective & Legal Records Management: How Top Admins Survive
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Disorganized cabinets & desktops are frustrating and dangerous in the workplace. With vital record retention regulations, it's essential that today's Administrative Professionals maintain access to accurate records. How can you stay organized: storing, archiving and disposing of your physical and electronic records? Please join us for this 60-minute webinar where you will discover:
- How to plan & implement an effective records management system
- Ways to sort e-mail and other important electronic records: Avoid legal troubles
Tips to boost productivity & make filing less of a "chore"
- Keys to revamp any filing system: Working effectively with space
This practical 60-minute webinar will provide you with clear guidelines to keep both physical & electronic files organized in the office - saving you from potential legal mishaps.
- Keys to Designing an Effective Records Management System
- Effective ways to organize files: Implementing an effective records management system
- Vital filing guidelines: Types of records & documents you need to keep - and what to dump
Paper or electronic: Guidelines to for keeping files & staying compliant
- Do's & Don'ts of Filing: Update for 2010
- Following legal policy: How to avoid legal troubles when filing & organizing
- Easy guidelines for disposal: What's safe to throw out
- Keys to avoid paper frustration & disorganization: Save time & be more productive
- Best Practice for File Management Success!
- Good filing practices that can help advance your career
- Avoiding the biggest filing mistakes: Signs of "records mismanagement"
- Productivity essentials: What you should do - but most assistants don't
- Question & Answer Session - Have your specific records management questions answered!
Barbara Hemphill is the founder of the Productive Environment Institute. Her experience includes:
- The Productive Environment Institute supports an international team of Certified Productive Environment Specialists, whose mission is to help individuals and organizations "create and sustain a productive environment so they can accomplish their work and enjoy their lives".
- Author of the "Kiplinger's Taming the Paper Tiger" book series, she has been referred to by the media as "America's Favorite Organizer" and has appeared on CNN Nightly News, CNBC, and CCN-FN and in Fast Company, Investor's Business Daily, Business Week, USA Today, The New York Times, Wall Street Journal and Guideposts Magazine.
- Barbara is a celebrated international speaker, corporate spokesperson, and consultant to small businesses and major corporations worldwide.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.