- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
How to Negotiate with Customers- Tools to Satisfy Unreasonable Demands
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
With customers flip-flopping between competitors, it's becoming increasingly crucial for
customer service reps to negotiate with tough customers demanding the impossible. How can your reps deal with unreasonable and irrational customers to avoid losing money and customers forever? Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
10 Strategies for negotiating with unreasonable customer demands
- Service tactics that balance the interests of your customers & your company
- 4 things to NEVER do when negotiating with a customer
- How to set limits with customers - AND stick to them
Clear & concise service secrets: Great phrases to break deadlocks
This practical, 60-minute webinar will help you and your reps effectively negotiate with unreasonable customers while still providing excellent service that will satisfy their needs and your bottom line.
- Win-Win Situations: How to Get the Best Outcome for Every Customer
- Techniques to negotiate with customers you can't afford to lose
- How to reach agreements that make smart business-sense
- Tips for laying the foundation to resolve customer problems
Key strategies that always work when customers back you into a corner
- Negotiating Strategies when Servicing the Most Difficult Customers
- Tips to regain control of the conversation when customers are pushy
- Crucial steps when negotiating with angry customers: What are they asking?
- 7 Secrets for moving customers out of a hardball mentality stage
- The Do's & Don'ts of Negotiating with Customers
- Mistakes you can't afford to make when negotiating with customers
- How to walk away when the customers demands are out of this world
Tools to meet the customer needs without giving too much away
- Live Question & Answer Session - Have your specific questions answered from our expert speaker.
Myra Golden is a highly sought-after speaker and one of America's most recognized experts on customer service. She has become internationally renowned for her energizing delivery of hard-hitting advice that leads to dramatic and immediate changes in attitudes and behavior.
- As an author, online columnist, video producer, and motivational speaker, Myra has been called "the powerhouse driving customer service improvement within many of the world's best-known brands."
- Myra has designed and produced customer service programs for such clients as Verizon Business, McDonald's, Coca-Cola, National Car Rental, Michelin Tires, and Frito-Lay.
- Over 90% of the organizations using Myra's system realize measurable
improvements in customer retention rates, customer satisfaction levels, and
document drastic reductions in the amount of money it takes to resolve
- Myra is the former global head of Consumer Affairs for Thrifty Rent-A-Car
system, where she led a strategic team that regained the goodwill of
unhappy customers and she worked with the company's loyalty program to
create value for the most frequent customers.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.