- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Facebook & Twitter: Keys to Measuring, Monitoring & Increasing ROI
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Every marketer is using Facebook and Twitter... but how do you know if you are actually making money? How can you measure your social media efforts? How can measuring your ROI help you make decisions to improve your social media marketing campaign? Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you will discover:
- Strategies to monitor your social media marketing
- How to use social media measurement to increase revenue
- Keys to measuring & increasing engagement on Facebook & Twitter
- Top 10 things you should do now to measure social media ROI
In our 60-minute program, you'll learn how monitor and measure your social media effort. Also, you'll discover how you can drive more revenue through Facebook and Twitter.
- Facebook and Twitter: Keys to Measuring ROI
- Traditional ROI vs. Engagement ROI & how to increase both
- Real-life examples of what works and what doesn't when measuring ROI
- MoniKeys to use Facebook's tools to measure engagementtoring Facebook & Twitter: What you must do NOW
- Keys to use Facebook's tools to measure engagement
- Monitoring Social Media Marketing: How to Boost Business
- Optimize your social media marketing- where to focus your efforts
- Measuring customer engagement- keys to increase potential customers
- Positive & negative factors affecting your social media monitoring
- Finding specific stats on Facebook & Twitter
- Return on Social Media Investment: Are Facebook & Twitter Making You Money?
- Content, contests, and special offers: New strategies for tracking ROI
- Who should be monitoring & measuring your social media ROI?
- Secrets for measuring ROI & boosting your social media profits in 2010
- LIVE Question and Answer Session - Have your social media monitoring & measuring issues addressed!
Jeannette Kocsis is the SVP of Digital Marketing at The Agency Inside Harte-Hanks.
- Jeannette creates social media programs, incorporating mobile messaging, blogs and social networks. She created the concept of Conversion Point, a methodology that is used to build digital assets that will encourage visitors to become customers, and Harte-Hanks Social CRM methodology, integrating social media into direct marketing programs.
Michele Fitzpatrick currently serves as Senior Vice President, Strategy and Insight for The Agency Inside Harte-Hanks.
- She is responsible for marketing strategy, analytics, market research, new business development, and agency marketing. By aligning these functions under Michele's leadership, it ensures market insight is fully leveraged in the strategic design of our clients' multichannel programs resulting in more relevant, impactful campaigns.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.