- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
ASC 805 & SFAS No. 141: What Accounting Must Know for 2010 Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Accounting rule ASC 805 (previously SFAS 141) is complex - Ensure you can properly handle acquisitions and value intangible assets. Please join us for this 60-minute webinar where you will discover:
- Latest summary on crucial guidelines: Vital financial reporting for every industry
- Roadmap of how to properly perform a purchase price allocation analysis
- Specific examples of compliant valuations: Overcome accounting's biggest challenges
- Valuation for intangible assets: Specific examples of what you need to know
In this 60-minute webinar, you'll discover crucial SFAS 141 guidelines on valuations & handing acquisitions.
- What you Need to Know about ASC 805 (SFAS 141R): Latest Rules & Updates
- How to ensure compliance: ASC 805 accounting rule essentials
- Keys to dealing with acquisitions: Classifying correctly
- Restructuring costs, contingent consideration & step acquisitions: Key considerations
- Identifying & Allocating Assets: Tangible, Intangible & Goodwill
- Key valuation methods to value identifiable intangible assets
- Identifying intangible assets: Separable vs. contractual/legal criteria
- Dealing with bargain purchases
- Valuation Regs: Keys to Proper Reporting for 2010
- Keys to avoiding the biggest business combination mishaps
- Real life examples of valuations, intangible assets & other crucial strategies
- Step by step measuring guidelines : Perform a purchase price allocation analysis
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific SFAS questions answered
Bill Johnston is a Managing Director of Empire Valuation Consultants, LLC, is an Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) of
the American Society of Appraisers. His experience includes:
- Bill has fifteen years of experience in business and intangible asset valuations. He has valued the equity, debt, options/warrants, carried interests etc. of publicly and privately held businesses for financial reporting, acquisitions,
stock repurchases, lending, estate and gift tax reporting, and more.
- He has managed and performed numerous valuations for financial reporting purposes, including purchase price allocation, goodwill impairment testing, cheap stock and compensation expense.
- Mr. Johnston currently serves on the ASA's Business Valuation Committee and is past President of ASA's New York City Chapter.
- Bill is an experienced speaker and has taught a Center for Advanced Valuation Studies (CAVS) course on purchase
price allocation (SFAS 141) and impairment testing (SFAS 142, SFAS 144), and has served as an expert witness on a
business valuation matter.
This program is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Prerequisites: Basic skill level required
Program Level: Intermediate
Advance preparation: No prerequisites
Credit Awarded: 1 CPE Credit (50 minutes)
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.