- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Women’s Leadership: Gaining Credibility with LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter Webinar Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Social networking sites, including LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, have exploded in popularity and have the potential to pay off big for your professional career. Women are mentoring other women to help them succeed within organizations. In this practical 60-minute, webinar you and your colleagues will discover:
- How to Create an Online Professional Strategy for Social Networking Sites
- Tips & Techniques for Great Content & Building Followers
- Effective Ways to Grow Your Network & Why It Is So Important
- The Top Social Network Things You Should NEVER Do!
Media and public relations expert, Deborah Krier will provide you and your colleagues with visual examples of how to create professional social networking sites. Additionally, through this webinar, you will automatically be connected with other Women Leaders that share your interest in connecting with people on a personal and professional level.
- Using LinkedIn to Build a Professional Network
- Tools, Tips & Tricks in creating a professional profile.
- Keys to making initial contact with candidates on online networks.
- LinkedIn group dynamics: When should you start or join a group?
- Get Connected With Facebook: Applications, Tips & Techniques
- Ways to harness the power of Facebook: It's not just for kids anymore.
- Profile Page - Group Page - Business Page - what's the difference?
- Top 10 things not to do on Facebook OR Twitter.
- Tweeting: Best Practices for Using Twitter
- How to use Twitter: Who is your audience & how to reach them.
- How to create effective messages.
- Strategies for building a group of followers.
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific social networking questions answered
- ADDITIONAL RESOURCES AVAILABLE TO YOU:
- Progressive Women's Leadership Blog @ http://pbpconferences.wordpress.com
- Progressive Women's Leadership Group @ Facebook Group
- Progressive Women's Leadership @ http://twitter.com/dchellel
- Progressive Women's Leadership Group @ LinkedIn Groups
Deborah Krier, principal of WWC Events and president of Wise Women Communications (WWC), is a marketing and public relations professional with over 15 years of experience in event coordination, media and public relations, internal and external communication, crisis management, integrated marketing campaigns, brand management, Web site development, and community relations.
- Prior to founding WWC, Debâ€™s background included managing the corporate communications programs for the Denver site of ING Group and serving as a media and communications coordinator for the Rocky Mountain Region of the American Cancer Society and.
- She provided public relations and lobbying support for Denver-based Corporate Advocates and was the director of public relations and account manager for Linnell & Soreide Marketing Partners, a full-service marketing and advertising firm.
- She holds an MBA degree with an emphasis in marketing from the University of Colorado and an MS degree in communications management from Colorado State University.
- Deb is a past president of The Association for Women in Communications and was honored as an Outstanding Woman of Achievement by AWC in 2008.
- She is also a member of the Alliance of Professional Woman, the Colorado Women's Chamber of Commerce, the Women's Vision Foundation and the National Association of Women Business Owners.
- She is the president of the University of Colorado Denver Buff Club.
This program has been approved for 1 credit hour toward your 2009 Women's Leadership Certificate of Completion. For more information about the 2009 Women's Leadership Certificate, please visit the Women's Leadership Blog at http://pbpconferences.wordpress.com.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.