- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
How Zappos Does Service- A Customer Service Company that Also Sells
Webinar Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
For Zappos customer service comes first, with the aim to acquire customers through word of mouth and retain existing customers through good service. This program will reveal what Zappos has done to not only build there image but how they retain their customers through exceptional service. Join us for a 60-minute audio conference where you and your colleagues will discover:
- How to Surprise and Delight Customer and Get Them Talking
- What it Takes to Build Positive Team & Family Style Spirit
- How to Reflect Your Corporate Culture to the Customer
- Apply Zappos Strategies to Your Customer Service Needs
This practical 60-minute, audio conference will provide you and your colleagues with the latest information from a Customer Service expert on how the popular online retailer Zappos, has built a brand out of their customer service experience.
- Show Your "Corporate Culture" To Your Customer & Representatives
- How to Use Emotion to Connect to Your Customer
- 7 Ways to Bring Zappos Core Values - Into Your Company
- Keys to Empower Employees to Go Above & Beyond
- Delivering "WOW" Through Service
- How to Brand Your Company- Through the Phone
- Provide Zappos Style Service: Stop Using Scripts & No Call Times
- Extend the Customer Service Experience: Beyond the Call
- "Shine Their Shoes"- Keep Your Customer Coming Back the Zappos Way
- 4 Strategies for Building a Brand That Matters
- How to Acquire Customers Through Word of Mouth & Great Service
- Be a Customer Service Company that Happens to Sell
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific questions about applying the Zappos customer service answered by our expert speaker.
Myra Golden is a highly sought-after speaker and one of America's most recognized experts on customer service. She has become internationally renowned for her energizing delivery of hard-hitting advice that leads to dramatic and immediate changes in attitudes and behavior.
- As an author, online columnist, video producer, and motivational speaker, Myra
has been called "the powerhouse driving customer service improvement within
many of the world's best-known brands."
- Myra has designed and produced customer service programs for such clients as
Verizon Business, McDonald's, Coca-Cola, National Car Rental, Michelin Tires,
- Over 90% of the organizations using Myra's system realize measurable
improvements in customer retention rates, customer satisfaction levels, and
document drastic reductions in the amount of money it takes to resolve customer
- Myra is the former global head of Consumer Affairs for Thrifty Rent-A-Car
System, where she led a strategic team that regained the goodwill of unhappy
customers and she worked with the company's loyalty program to create value for
the most frequent customers.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.