- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Drafting & Enforcing Dress Code Policies: What’s Working: What’s Not Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Tired of being the "fashion police" for your company? Protect your company image and be prepared for even the toughest dress code situations. What needs to be in your dress code policy? How can you enforce it without having to worry about a lawsuit? Join us for a 60-minute audio conference where you will discover:
How to address body odor, inappropriate clothing, and piercings
Keys to draft an effective appearance policy
Legally safe steps for disciplining repeat offenders and rule breakers
The impact of "lifestyle laws" on your workplace appearance policies
- Bonus: Sample workplace dress codes
This practical, 60-minute audio conference will provide you and your colleagues with insightful tips from a leading employment attorney on how to effectively create and enforce dress code policies.
- Drafting Effective & Legal Dress Code Policies
- Crucial tips for building a legally defensible dress code policy
- Rule breakers: Strategies for saying the right thing at the right time
- How should piercings and tattoos be addressed?
- Strategies that will have every employee following your dress code
- Enforcing Dress Code Policies: What's Legal - What's Not
- What you need to know on the basis of race, gender, national origin or religion?
Appearance expectations you can -and can't - safely enforce
Recent court decisions on dress codes and how they apply to you
- When do you call in legal counsel to confront an employee?
- Solutions to Your Toughest Appearance Policy Challenges
- How much can an employer dictate styles of dress, hair, jewelry, etc?
- Can you force a woman to wear a skirt or dress to work?
- Must you allow men to have long hair if women can?
- Strategies for awkward dress code conversations you need to have
- Live Question and Answer Session- Hear Real-World Dress Code Questions Answered!
Expert, Teresa R. Tracy is a principal in Berger Kahn's Los Angeles office and chair of the firm's Labor & Employment Group. She represents management in all areas of labor and employment law and litigation. Teresa has been selected six times by her peers as a Southern California Super Lawyer in the area of Labor & Employment. In 2005, Teresa was identified as one of the "Top 75 Women Litigators" by the Los Angeles/San Francisco Daily Journal.
- Teresa has litigated before state and federal courts throughout the country, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, numerous state departments of civil rights, the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs, the National Labor Relations Board, state public employment relations boards, arbitrators, the Wage and Hour Division of the Department of Labor, and several state labor boards.
- Teresa is the author of a chapter in Advising California Employers and Employees and regularly wrote the column on employment discrimination law for The California Labor & Employment Law Quarterly. She has been quoted in Workforce Management, Employment 360, Bloomberg News, Los Angeles Business Journal, Variety Magazine, Contra Costa Times, American Medical News, and FinancialWeek, among others
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.