- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Employee Absenteeism: Best Practices to Prevent Abuse Webinar Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
No-show employees cause resentment for colleagues left to pick up the slack.
Besides creating morale issues, it costs you, the employer, millions of dollars each year in lost productivity. What innovative, legally-sound techniques can you use to confront chronic absenteeism, eliminate abuse and save money? Join us for a 60-minute webinar during which you and your colleagues will discover how to:
- Confront problem employees and nip excuses in the bud
- Combat negative morale before it poisons your organization
- Create effective policies to reduce abuse
- Avoid legal landmines -- federal & state laws critical to employee absenteeism issues
This practical, fast-paced 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with the very latest information on creative techniques to reduce employee absenteeism, foster employee accountability and improve your company's bottom line.
- Strategies for Dealing with Chronic Abusers and Rule Breakers
- Keys to delivering hard-hitting messages
- Tips to proactively communicate with problem employees
- How to take control of your toughest problems
- Effective absence control practices - the role of the supervisor
- Legal Do's & Don'ts of Effective Policies to Reduce Absenteeism
- Bulletproof tips to create an enforceable absenteeism policy
- Elements of a well designed, enforceable discipline policy
How to avoid "sloppy language" that can cost your organization lots of money
Critical documentation necessary when dealing with absenteeism issues
- Federal & State Laws that Must be Considered to Prevent Abuse
- Employment laws that protect employee absenteeism - what you need to know
- Integrating your absenteeism policies with FMLA, ADA, USERRA and more
- Other state leave laws that impact discipline & absenteeism policies
- Internal issues to consider when handling absenteeism problems
- Live question and answer session - Have your absenteeism issues answered.
Jodie-Beth Galos, Esq., SPHR, helps organizations avoid legal liability and build productivity by removing performance barriers through her human resource risk management practice, Galos & Associates, LLC.
- Jodie-Beth is a successful attorney, businesswoman, and one of the nation's most popular and in-demand speakers on proactive employment law compliance through effective communications.
- Prior to opening her own public speaking and consulting practice, Jodie-Beth worked in large organizations including, Associate Attorney with Jackson, Lewis, Director of Employee Relations at Saks Fifth Avenue, Vice President at United HealthCare and Senior Vice President at Smith Barney.
- Jodie-Beth authored FIRING BACK: Power Strategies for Cutting The Best Deal When You're About To Lose Your Job (John Wiley & Sons).
- She is regularly featured on financial and business television, internet programs and in professional journals and periodicals.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.