- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Environmental 101: Critical Regulations & Requirements to Keep Compliant Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
This highly informative, 60-minute audio conference program provides clear explanations of latest requirements for those that are new to environmental regulation, or those looking for a refresher. Please join our topic expert to discuss:
- Overview and latest developments in hazwaste management
- Air quality regulations impacting your facility and its management
- Water quality and stormwater permitting - what is required now
- What's new in environmental regulation and enforcement
This 60-minute program provides your new environmental team members with a solid understanding of critical environmental regulations. Participants will gain an overview of hazwaste management, water quality and air quality rules and requirements to help keep your facility compliant.
- HazWaste Management: Resource Conservation & Recovery Act
- Understanding Spill Prevention Control & Countermeasure requirements
- Latest rules for managing hazardous wastes and substances
- Aboveground tank (AST) & Underground tank (UST) management
- Air Quality Issues & Regulations You Need to Know
- Clean Air Act: Impact on your industry and your facility
- New Source Review and Air Permitting requirements
- What could the new Greenhouse Gas initiatives mean?
- Water Quality Programs: Federal, State & Local regs
- Explanation of stormwater permitting requirements
- Update on recent non-point source regulation
- Clean Water Act & Federal Water Pollution Control Act
- Live Question & Answer Session: Have your specific environmental reg questions answered!
Gary R. Brown, President of RT Environmental Services, is a recognized authority on key environmental compliance issues. His experience includes:
- Over 35 years as a Professional Engineer, including 30 years of engineering management.
- Concept development, permitting, design projects, complex facility upgrading, expansion and industrial closure, as well as Brownfield redevelopment projects.
- Implementation of major remediation projects and state-of-the-art improvements at environmental facilities in the public and private sectors.
- Provided services to clients in over 20 states.
- Preparation of and updating more than 100 SPCC plans for a variety of facilities
- Seminar presenter on Stormwater Best Practices
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.