- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Cell Phone Policies that Work: Updating the K-12 Student Handbook Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Today's cell phones are no longer just cell phones. The new generation-with cameras, internet access, and text messaging - is making its way into the hands of your students. So how can you permit the legitimate use of phones, while preventing possible privacy violations and cheating? Join us for a 60-minute audio conference where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Crafting guidelines & rules to address all potential cell phone uses
- Protecting your students & school from cellular slander
- What are the potential benefits of cell phone use at school?
- Cell phone policy, AUP, & code of conduct- rules to include in all 3
This practical 60-minute, audio conference help you and your colleagues develop a comprehensive plan with workable policies and rules for the safe and appropriate use of cell phones at school.
- Next Gen Cell Phone Issues- Texting, Cameras, Apps, & Internet Access
- Slander via cell phone- how to address texting & "sexting"
Setting rules for student use of camera and video phones
Facebook, Apps, & internet on phones - what you can & cannot address
- MP3 & Storage/Player Capabilities- what they mean for your school
- Drafting Workable Cell Phone Polices- What You Should Include
- Guidelines for allowing cell phones for educational use & personal safety
- Very important sections your AUP is probably missing
- Policies & procedures that protect your school from liability
- The most common mistakes schools are making & how to avoid them
- Guidelines for Handling Tricky Enforcement Issues
- Pat down searches: Do's & Don'ts for confiscating cell phones
- Jamming cell phone use at your school- what federal laws will permit
- Dealing with parent reactions to policies, enforcement & consequences
- Cell phones & illegal activities- when to involve law enforcement
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific cell phone policy questions answered
Anthony A. Luscre is director of technology at Mogadore Local Schools with over thriteen years of experience in the field. He is a nationally recognized speaker on School policy and technology in schools.
- He is a frequent speaker at E-Tech and has presented at the American Association of School Librarians , FETC, and many others.
- Anthony's presentations include: "Technology Ethics: Recognizing Right From Wrong in a Digital Age", "Anatomy of a Good Acceptable Use policy", "A Hitchhikers Guide to Using the Internet", "Beyond Simple Web Searching- Guerrilla Tactics to Get What You Want & Know What You are Getting:", "Planning & Preparing Successful Technology Training", and many more.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.