- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Blogging: How to Promote Your Nonprofit & Increase Donations Webinar Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Nonprofit organizations of every size and mission are successfully using blogs to better connect with donors and boost donations. How can you use blogs as an effective online fundraising tool to raise more money for your cause and increase your visibility? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you will discover:
- Keys to successful blogging that drive donors to your cause
- Specific tips to identify and build your audience via blogs
- Nonprofit Blogging - tools to improve your online presence
- What is and isn't working - what nonprofits need to know
In this practical, 60-minute webinar, our expert presenter will show you strategies to use the latest blogging tools to significantly boost donations and create greater awareness for your organization and its mission.
- Expanding Your Donor Base with an Effective Nonprofit Blog
- Tips to identify your audience without spending millions on research
- How to drive more readers to your blog with Facebook & Twitter
- What top nonprofits are doing to attract & broaden their donor base
- Utilizing Blogs to Expand Your Organization's Fundraising Efforts
- Specific content tips that engage your readers and increase traffic
- 3 required elements of a nonprofit blog - what you need to know
- Common blogging mistakes - and how to avoid them
- What's Working Today in Developing an Effective Blogging Strategy?
- The difference between blogs and websites - and how it affects revenue
- Strategies to create a triangle of info between you, blog readers and friends
- Real life examples of what works & what doesn't
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific blogging questions answered.
Marc Osten founded the Summit Collaborative in 2000 which has helped hundreds of nonprofit organizations become more efficient and effective through strategic planning, program development, internet/website and technology strategy and coaching. As founder, Marc has brought together and led teams of talented people to develop projects and serve his clients.
Marc spends most of his time working to help organizations develop and implement their internet and web strategies, focusing on the best strategies and tactics that nonprofit organizations can use to meet the needs of their stakeholders.
- Marc provides many services to nonprofit organizations including roles as consultant, entrepreneur, activist, strategist, researcher, planner and writer.
- Over the last 25 years, Marc has worked as an activist, educator, community organizer, consultant, change agent, risk taker, organizational therapist, author, coach, entrepreneur and provocateur.
- He has published many reports, case studies, tools, and articles as well as produced many videos.
- Marc is a sought after presenter on internet and web strategies for nonprofit organizations.
Full participation in this program is applicable for 1 points in Category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.