- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
iPhones, Blackberries & Smartphones: Mobile Strategies for Success
Webinar Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
92% of Americans own a cell phone, with 25% being a phone with internet access. There is no other media in history that has the reach and personalization than cell phones. So why wouldn't we use these devices as marketing tools? Join us for a 60 minute webinar where you will learn:
- Keys to mobile marketing success
- How to add cell phone marketing into your mix
- Ways to create a mobile web site
What works with mobile marketing- and what doesn't
This practical 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with the latest information from an insider on why mobile marketing is important and how to add it to your business.
- Mobile Marketing Essentials: How to Get Started Today
- Key components of a mobile marketing campaign
- How to capitalize on the cell phone craze in the US today
Keys to building an opt-in text message list- and how it compares to email
- Cell Phone Strategies that Work: Adding Mobile Marketing to Your Mix
- What type of content you must include in your cell phone marketing
- What types of analytics to use in your mobile campaign
- How mobile marketing fits in with your social media marketing
- Selling Through Texting: Reach More Customers with Cell Phone Marketing
- What is your mobile strategy- define your plan and objectives
- How to develop a mobile website and mobile apps
- Strategies to build your mobile marketing database
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific mobile marketing questions answered!
Michael Foschetti has 14 years experience working in national advertising agencies, strategic consulting companies and corporate marketing organizations, and he's an expert in interactive and mobile marketing.
- Prior to co-founding Mobisix, Foschetti was Group Account Director for TIG Global, a customer acquisition company focused on helping clients such as Marriott, Hilton, Starwood and the Intercontinental Hotel Group create online visibility for properties and drive incremental room revenue through strategic use of the Internet and mobile channels.
- Prior to his four years at TIG Global, Foschetti was Manager of Brand Advertising for XM Satellite Radio, where he successfully planned and launched an $80 million national advertising campaign that helped exceed subscriber acquisition targets and make the company the fastest-growing consumer electronics audio product in the last 20 years. He was also the co-founder of an Internet professional services firm, following his success in technology marketing and media strategy for clients such as SAP America and Peoplesoft at W.B. Doner and Arnold Worldwide.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.