- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Drafting a Payroll Manual: Save Time and Money, Stay Compliant
Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Properly documenting your payroll procedure into an easily readable and useable manual that addresses all procedural and compliance issues can be a demanding process for even the most experienced payroll professionals. Join us for this 60-minute audio conference and discover:
- Effective solutions for writing even the most difficult procedures
- How to bolster the credibility of the payroll department throughout the company
- Tips to greatly reduce the time it takes to document, or rewrite, your procedures
- Examples of workflow mapping that easily explain the process
A payroll manual may cover all the bases, but if it is cumbersome and indecipherable it has no value because no one is going to take the time to read it. Join renowned payroll expert Dayna Reum for this comprehensive seminar that covers the complex and troublesome situations that can arise while documenting your payroll process.
- Ensure the Manual is Complete and Tackles Compliance Issues
- Ensure compliance of federal, state and local regulations
- Take action: How to document your current payroll process on paper
- Keys to an easily understandable manual, including compliance issues
- Effective Process Mapping: Identify the Most Important Issues
- Discover how to use workflow mapping to define, establish and review rules
- How to use a "goal tree" to identify important steps in the process
- Reduce unnecessary actions that waste resources
- Keys to Ensure the Manual Has Proper Content, Clarity, and Consistency
- Ways to introduce improvements while documenting your processes
- Solutions to break the process into manageable pieces
- Best ways to recognize points that should be included and excluded
- Question-and-Answer Session - Hear real-world issues addressed!
Dayna J. Reum CPP, FPC is the Canadian and U.S. tax facilitator at PetSmart Inc. and performs independent payroll training for companies in the Phoenix metro area. She has been involved in payroll training for the past 10 years.
- Ms. Reum serves on the National American Payroll Association on the national hotline service and Strategic Leadership Task Force.
- She received a Citation of Merit for her service along with being a Gold Pin member of the APA and has also received several merit awards for customer service, and acquisitions and divestitures.
- Ms. Reum earned her fundamental and certified payroll professional certification through the American Payroll Association.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.