- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Negotiation Skills For Top Assistants: Strategies To Get More Done Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Whether negotiating with superiors, customers, peers, or vendors, administrative professionals need to know how to effectively, and tactfully, exert influence to become a better negotiator and ultimately accomplish more in the workplace. Join us for this 60-minute audio conference and discover:
- Practical skills for negotiating with peers and associates
- Four simple principles to keep confrontations and negotiations professional
- What to do when others won't cooperate
What you need to exert influence and deliver the results your company demands
Being a powerful persuader can be the critical factor to make things happen and get the job done. Join us for this 60-minute audio conference to discover the persuasion skills you need for today's workplace.
- The Art of Influence: Keys to Positive Persuasion
- Gain the ability to exert influence without authority
- Effectively use questioning skills to discover areas of agreement
- Increase your confidence and ability to stand your ground
- Great Communication: Get a Leg Up in Almost Any Situation
- Develop a personal list of influential and powerful words and phrases
- Get the job done for your boss, and yourself
Capitalize on opportunities you didn't know existed
- Increase Your Ability to Influence Superiors, Customers, Peers & Vendors
- Keep negotiations productive and relatively stress free
- How to have it your way while letting others feel the same way
- Eliminate "loaded" phrases that stop communication
- Question & Answer Session - Hear expert answers to real-world questions!
Gina Maddox helps ambitious individuals unleash their initiative, imagine the possibilities, establish their goals, and turn their dreams into reality, achieving both personal and professional success. Gina's high energy presentations are packed with the kind of savvy information, techniques and strategies that only come from first-hand experience.
- Gina's professional background includes a fifteen-year career in healthcare administration which includes several years in an administrative and executive assistant role. She has national marketing and public relations experience, has been a professional fundraiser, and managed political and charity campaigns.
- Gina has been a freelance writer and reporter and is currently working on her new book, Born To Do More; Discover, Define and Do What You Were Born To Do.
- Gina has been an adjunct faculty member and speaker for Rockhurst University
Continuing Education Center for nine years. She has developed presentations for
a wide range of clients including: The VA Hospital System, The Navy Personnel
Command, Kerzner International/Atlantis Resort, and The National Security
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.