- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
New HR Recruiting Tools: Attract The Next Generation of Top Talent Webinar Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
The people you hire today determine the company you'll be tomorrow. But the next generation of leaders wants more from a company than just a paycheck. They want to work for a company that is aligned with their personal values, such as sustainability, social responsibility, and technology focused. In this 60-minute webinar you will discover:
- New recruiting tools that will catch your next superstar
- How to speak to the next generation on social media
- Quick and effective ways to attract, retain and repel the right fit
- How your culture can increase the flow of high-quality, cutting edge talent
This practical, 60 minute webinar will provide your HR department with tools to attract and retain your company's next generation of business drivers.
- Recruitment Tools That Attract The Leaders of The Future
- Simple incentives & benefits that the next generation love
- Leveraging sustainability initiatives that your company already does
- Best tools and practices for online & virtual interviewing
- Keys to Speaking to Generation Y on Social Networks
- Top social media recruiting campaigns: Best company strategies
- Stop your company from being branded "old school" on Facebook & Twitter
- Building community on LinkedIn & Facebook
- How to Extend a Vibrant Message Across Your Entire Organization
- Keys to align your core values with the desires of your target talent
- Proven ways to show the ROI of your initiatives
- Keys to building your company brand to better employee perception & retention
Live Question & Answer Session
Lizz Pellet is a Fellow from Johns Hopkins University and the Chief Culture Officer at EMERGE International, a leading business culture consulting agency.
- Lizz is the author of the SHRM publication The Cultural Fit Factor, Creating an Employment Brand that Attracts, Retains and Repels the Right Employees.
- She has also written Getting Your Shift Together: Making Sense of Organizational Culture and Change.
- Lizz is a dynamic educator, facilitator and master at business process re-engineering; she is a certified national speaker and has presented over 70 professional learning sessions in the past three years, including webcasts and live sessions for SHRM.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.