- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
STOP Bad Behavior Today: Performance Management that Works Audio Conference Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Whether you are dealing with difficult people or motivating employees, forms alone will not change employee behavior. Supervisors need established performance management tools to help them effectively manage employees and drive business goals. Join us for a practical 60-minute audio conference where you and your team will discover:
- Tools to effectively use performance reviews to change behavior
- The biggest performance management mistakes - and how to avoid them
- Strategies that engage employees and inspire high-performance
- Keys to creating alignment between employees and business goals
This 60-minute audio conference will provide you and your team with the tools needed to change behavior and inspire high-performance that yields results.
- Performance Management: It's More than a Yearly Review
- How to develop & implement a performance management system
- 4 key drivers of a successful performance management program
- Boosting business results by linking company values to goals
- Driving Business Results - How to Get More From Your Employees
- Proven strategies to sharpen your employees performance & commitment
- Keys to measure & improve the effectiveness of your employees
- Changing employee behavior: what is and isn't working
- Encouraging leaders: What qualities should you look for?
- Employee Performance Development - Keys for Keeping Employees
- Creating a "personal connection": Become the reason your employees stay
- How to energize every employee -Coaching techniques you can use today
- Your culture is unique: how to use this to your advantage
- Live Question and Answer Session - Have your specific issues addressed
Teri Morning is recognized as a leading authority on implementing performance management systems and developing effective, inspirational leaders. Her background includes:
- 15 years of human resources and training experience, in a variety of professional fields
- President of her own HR and Training Consulting firm - widely known for helping employers boost performance and drive stronger results
- Highly sought after speaker of prestigious events, where she inspires her audience on the topics like performance management, management training and coaching
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.