- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Failure Mode and Effect Analysis: Identify & Eliminate Risk Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) is a vital and powerful process to prevent "failures" in design, process, product or services that can harm your quality. In this 60-minute audio conference, you'll learn to predict and evaluate potentially damaging failure modes to ensure errors don't reach your customers. Please join us to discover:
- Keys to maximize FMEA as a flexible tool to meet your organization's standards
- How to implement FMEA to drive improvements and raise quality
- Proven steps to develop your FMEA plan tailored to your specific needs
- Ways to build a cross-sectional team to perform your FMEA
- Real-world examples of how Process & Design FMEA significantly improves quality
This practical 60-minute, audio conference will provide you and your colleagues with keys to maximize FMEA as a flexible tool to meet your organizations standards.
- How to develop a Process FMEA that eliminates errors
- Clearly identify failures that have damaging effects on your designs and processes
- Evaluation criterion to determine the severity and impact of a failure
- Avoiding potential problems & common mistakes when preparing an FMEA
- Create an effective Failure Modes & Effects Analysis
- Determine when to initiate FMEA: Implementation essentials to boost quality
- Using "bottom up" analysis to uncover the cause & evaluate a failure mode effect
- Overcoming common barriers to FMEA preparation & prevent failures
- Identifying Critical Characteristics of Potential Problems & How to Prevent Them
- Driving improvements for your system's reliability, safety & maintainability
- Calculating the Risk priority number (RPN) to solve your toughest problems
- Practices to document actions for use in continuous quality improvements
- Live Question & Answer Session: Have Your Specific FMEA Questions Answered
Angelo Scangas has extensive training experience in FMEA, internal auditing, advance product quality planning, problem solving, and project management
- Angelo has worked in the medical devices, biomedical, automotive, textile, chemical and electronic industries for more than 30 years, holding positions such as director of manufacturing, director of quality and plant manager.
- He has assisted numerous clients in the areas of process improvement, Lean Six Sigma, ISO 9000:2001, ISO 14001, ISO T/S 16949 and ISO 13485 certifications
- Mr. Scangas is a member of the American Society of Quality (ASQ - in the Quality Management and Automotive Divisions) & AAIG. He is certified AIAG, IAOB & RAB - Lead Auditor.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.