- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Customer Service Starts At The Front Desk: Admin's Best Practices Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Typically the first contact for non-employees is the administrative assistant- Whether through an email correspondence or phone call, greeting potential "customers" is an essential role for assistants. Do YOU know how to deliver customer service inside and outside your company? Join us of a 60-minute audio conference where you and your colleagues will discover:
- How to provide top customer service: "Disney" approach for creating smiles
- Tips to handle difficult customers with poise & confidence
- Ways to get the best outcome for both sides- win-win situations
- Email & phone conversation practices without slacking on etiquette
- How to use customer feedback effectively: Helping the inner circle
This practical 60-minute, audio conference will give you with important customer service tactics as an administrative professional to gain credibility and more responsibility.
- What Top Assistants Can Learn From Walt Disney: Customer Service Lessons
- How to give stellar customer service: Tactics from top assistants
- Applying Disney real world service secrets: be the company face
- See "through the lens of the customer"- suggestions to impress your boss
- How to reach agreements that make smart business-sense
- How Admins Can Use Customer Feedback for Success
- Collecting feedback: impress your boss with new stats and facts
- How to use feedback to proactively advance your career
- Keys to exceed customer expectations & keep them coming back
- Tips and Tricks for Handling Customers, Clients, & Business Partners
- Tactics for handling a complaint when the customer caused the problem
- When it’s OK to say "No": be your boss's right hand
- Handle conflicts tactfully: 4 things NEVER to do when negotiating
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific customer service questions answered from our expert speaker
Myra Golden is a highly sought-after speaker and one of America's most recognized experts on customer service. She has become internationally renowned for her energizing delivery of hard-hitting advice that leads to dramatic and immediate changes in attitudes and behavior.
- As an author, online columnist, video producer, and motivational speaker, Myra has been called "the powerhouse driving customer service improvement within many of the world's best-known brands."
- Myra has designed and produced customer service programs for such clients as Verizon Business, McDonald's, Coca-Cola, National Car Rental, Michelin Tires, and Frito-Lay.
- Over 90% of the organizations using Myra's system realize measurable improvements in customer retention rates, customer satisfaction levels, and document drastic reductions in the amount of money it takes to resolve customer problems.
- Myra is the former global head of Consumer Affairs for Thrifty Rent-A-Car system, where she led a strategic team that regained the goodwill of unhappy customers and she worked with the company's loyalty program to create value for the most frequent customers.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.