- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Don't Make Me Slap You: Strategies In Dealing With Hostile Customers Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Encountering that angry, irate, unreasonable, difficult and hostile customer makes every service rep want to pull their hair out. How can service reps like you listen, defuse and handle that impossible customer to leave them satisfied? Join us for this 60-minute webinar we you will discover:
- How to stop the most volatile customers from losing control
- 10 things every service rep should know when dealing with hostile customers
- Keys to deliver bad news & minimize negative backlash
- How to keep reps from quitting: Unraveled when dealing with customers
If your service team can't deal with an out-of-control customer, then the customer's gone. In this practical 60-minute webinar, will provide you and your colleagues with valuable customer service tool handle angry and often hostile customers from.
- Laying the Framework - How to Deal With Angry & Irate Customer Problems
- Tips to address cursing, yelling or otherwise intolerable behavior
- How to let customers vent - without totally melting down
- Keys to identify and reflect customer attempts to control you
- Treading Lightly - How to Effectively Take Control of the Conversation
- How to get the customer to stop talking, calm down and listen
- 20 powerful phrases to help you regain control of difficult conversations
- Strategies to assertively respond to the yelling or cursing customers
- Strategies to Diffuse Angry Customers – With Out Shoot Your Self in the Foot
- How to regain control of difficult situations using verbal self-defense tactics
- 3 comebacks for customers who try to intimidate with aggression
- Key to keep even the most volatile customers from losing control
- Live Question & Answer Session - Have your difficult customer questions answered from our expert speaker.
Myra Golden is a highly sought-after speaker and one of America’s most recognized experts on customer service. She has become internationally renowned for her energizing delivery of hard-hitting advice that leads to dramatic and immediate changes in attitudes and behavior.
- As an author, online columnist, video producer, and motivational speaker, Myra has been called "the powerhouse driving customer service improvement within many of the world’s best-known brands."
- Myra has designed and produced customer service programs for such clients as Verizon Business, McDonald's, Coca-Cola, National Car Rental, Michelin Tires, and Frito-Lay.
- Over 90% of the organizations using Myra’s system realize measurable improvements in customer retention rates, customer satisfaction levels, and document drastic reductions in the amount of money it takes to resolve customer problems.
- Myra is the former global head of Consumer Affairs for Thrifty Rent-A-Car system, where she led a strategic team that regained the goodwill of unhappy customers and she worked with the company’s loyalty program.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.