- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
End Chatter and Disruptions: Motivational Tips for K-12 Classrooms
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Wandering eyes, chatting, blank stares and disruptive behavior are all signs of a class unmotivated to learn. It's frustrating when shortened attention spans and disruptive behavior cause you to stop your lesson. Are you utilizing every source to motivate not only the front of the classroom hand raisers but the back row as well? Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- How to get the most unfocused kid to sit still and listen
- Your student has failed again: Now what do you do?
- Identify warning signs & patterns of developing "I can't" attitudes
- Effective ways to promote students to make decisions & follow through
This practical 60-minute, webinar will provide you and your colleagues with the latest information on innovative ways to motivate your classroom.
- Confronting Unmotivated Students: Avoid Mistakes & Pitfalls
- How to turn an "I can't" student into an "I will" pupil
- Techniques for handling any uninterested student
- Methods to utilize the "if not for you, then for me" approach
- Combat Whining & Complaining: Create Confidence in Your Students
- Reestablish the meaning of hard work through feedback
- Tips on overcoming the limitations of traditional motivators
- Real life examples of motivating classroom guidelines
- Make Learning a Partnership: Become an Educational Coach Today
- Techniques for inspiring students through problem solving
- Tips that make students feel in control of their learning progress
- Ways to end disruptions in your class through empowerment & trust
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific classroom motivation questions answered.
- Innovative and dynamic, Betty Ziskovsky founded Lean Education Enterprises to bring the power of Lean Process Improvement to schools. She is a licensed educator with over ten years experience teaching in urban and suburban environments. Betty introduced, adapted, and successfully implemented Lean principles throughout her career, resulting in more effective learning by students.
- As a co-Director of a Minnesota Charter school, she incorporated Lean Management in organization-wide operations which lead to increased collaboration, better communication among staff, and more efficient use of resources. Betty is a people person, an active listener, and energetically welcomes challenges. She is a national staff development presenter for the Institute of Educational Development and the Bureau of Education & Research, and a certified facilitator for the True Colors Basic Awareness Program.
- Betty has served as a member of the judging panel for the American Society for Quality's Education Team Excellence Award. Partnering with educators and schools, Betty is committed to providing all students with the world class education necessary to compete in a global society.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.