- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Payroll Year-End 2010: New Developments You Need To Know Audio Conference Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
For payroll professionals 2010 has been filled with new regulations that must be implemented or risk costly noncompliance penalties. Ensure your company's year-end payroll reporting compliance for 2010 and prepare for the changes that start in January 2011. Join us for this
60-minute audio conference and discover:
- Impact of the Health Care Reform Act on your payroll now... and to come
- New HIRE Act's big changes for payroll: Introducing form W-11
- Why the IRS is rejecting the credits that have been claimed
Legislation and state regulations impacting year-end reporting
Changes to W-2 and 941 reporting, what is new and what has changed
Reduce the risk of non-compliance with this practical 60-minute audio conference that will provide valuable advice to help navigate the complex issues that impact your year-end and year-beginning payroll. Join renowned payroll expert Mindy Harada, CPP for a look at the essential information needed for a smooth processing season.
- The Hire Act & Payroll: Take Advantage Of Tax Benefits Offered to Employers
- New HIRE Act Exemptions: Understanding qualified employees and employers
- The new form W11 explained: Avoid errors that cause rejections
- Form 941 compliance: Revisions under the new HIRE Act
- Stay Compliant: Implications of Health Care Reform on Payroll Reporting
- Reporting employer provided health coverage
- Employment Tax Consequences Penalties for Noncompliance
- Keep current on Medicare tax increases, FSA deferrals and employer cafeteria plans
- Compliance Issues for 2010 YE and 2011: Bulletproof Yourself from the IRS
- Your state law says one thing; the federal government another - now what?
- Easy steps to accurate W-2 and W-4 reporting for 2010 reporting
- Important changes for unemployment reporting payroll needs to know for 2011
- Changes to SUI rates, taxable wage limits, wage and hour issues
- Question and Answer Session - Hear the expert answer your Year-End Reporting questions!
Mindy Harada, CPP is an employment tax specialist and has over 20 years of employment tax experience as an independent consultant, an employee with one of the Big 4 firms, and as a payroll tax auditor with the state of CA. She is currently Payroll Tax Director with Armanino McKenna LLP, a CPA firm located in San Jose, CA.
- Ms Harada provides consulting services encompassing the complete array of human resource and payroll tax issues. These include payroll tax minimization studies, downsize consulting, payroll tax compliance reviews, and independent contractor studies.
- Ms. Harada is a frequent presenter on various employment tax topics at APA events on the west coast and for several payroll service providers on a national basis. She has presented before the California Society of CPAs and has also spoken at several California Payroll Conferences as well as Conferences in the Pacific Northwest and many other locations throughout the country.
- Ms. Harada previously was the west coast practice leader for the Employment Tax Practice at Deloitte Tax LLP. Ms. Harada's prior employment as a Tax Auditor IV with the Employment Development Department, State of California, has allowed her to assist clients undergoing a payroll tax audit.
This program is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Prerequisites: Basic skill level required
Program Level: Intermediate
Advance preparation: No prerequisites
Credit Awarded: 1 CPE Credit (50 minutes)
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.