- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Calm the Storm of Your Workday: Top Project Management Secrets Revealed Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
For today's assistants, handling the added pressure of planning, organizing and managing projects is no easy task, especially when your workload is already heavy. Join us for this 60-minute audio conference that will give you the skills to:
- Take on the big project - while still excelling at your full-time job
- Deliver the results your company demands
- Take advantage of the opportunity to really show your skills
- Deal with conflicting demands on your time and talent
This course is designed for busy administrative professionals who need to understand the essential tools of project management. Join us for a 60-minute conference designed to provide assistants with the flexible management structure that can be used to see any project through to completion.
- Fundamentals of Successful Project Management for Top Assistants
- Exert influence without authority and without stepping on toes
- Apply the lessons learned from the project to advance your career
- Gain the ability to clarify the project to understand exactly what needs to be done
- Control The Pieces: Schedules, Resources and Budget
- Don't guess - accurately estimate project tasks and deliverables
- Anticipate and overcome changes and setbacks that kill projects
- Simple solutions to get the resources you'll need
- Avoid Project Disasters: How to Make Sure This Doesn't Happen to You
- Keys to becoming more efficient by setting a clear time line
- What to do when others won't cooperate
- Assertive statements that ensure co-worker's do their part and meet deadlines
- Live Question & Answer Session - Have your specific project management questions answered!
Gina Maddox specializes in helping ambitious professionals and community leaders develop and enhance their communication, leadership and creative thinking skills. Her high-energy, sometimes outrageous presentations are packed with the kind of savvy information, techniques and strategies that only come from first-hand experience.
- Gina Maddox is a speaker at over fifty events each year across the U.S. She teaches an Administrative Professionals Certificate Program for the Navy Personnel Command, and a Leadership Certificate Program for the VA Hospital System.
- She is the author of The Working Woman's Rant & Rave Guidebook: Audacious Advice For Handling Everyday Workplace Challenges That Make You Want To Scream (Orange Cat Press, Spring 2010).
- Gina is a former District Governor for Toastmasters International, and a past President of the American Business Women's Association, Pensacola, FL. She serves on the Board of Directors for Catholic Charities of NW Florida, and is a member of the advisory board for the HIV Care Center of NW Florida.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.